Saddle Ranch Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Saddle Ranch Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Sweetzer and La Cienega
Transit: The Metro Line #2 Bus stops 50 feet from our entrance, via the Sunset Strip
Description: From mouth watering steaks to delicious burgers, wraps, and much more Saddle Ranch has something to offer every tastebud. Stop by for one of our delicious appetizers like Jalapeno Mac-n-Cheese or our made to order Half-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie. We also have a mechanical bull in the center of the dining room providing endless entertainment for riders and bystanders alike. Our outdoor patio features fire pits for roasting your own S'mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. Dozens of HD TV's are available for watching all of your favorite sporting events all year long! We have everything from our Bull Contest on Monday Nights to Super Star Karaoke on Tuesday nights. Join us for bottomless Bloody Mary's and Mimosas every day until 3pm or Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-630pm.
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I'm in WeHo (which is about once every year) I go to that place & it is simply awesome - try the nachos - but only if u got company (3 people or more - in my opinion) cos otherwise you will be so stuffed, so you can only eat half of your main dish. The Burgers & Steaks are awesome - just like the all cocktails (this year I've finally managed to have tried every single one ;) After you've eaten - you will be served candy floss (which is on the house) but try the cookie with ice cream as well - you wont regret it ;) The reasons why I go there so often is, cos you r sitting right there in WeHo which is famous for it's clubs, bars and great restaurants - on Sunset Blvd. - you can sometimes spot a star there (One Direction is staying at the Hotel right next to Saddle Ranch this week) & they have really nice staff & of course - the food is just awesome. If you want you can go on a bull ride as well ;) I always stay at The Best Western Sunset Plaza (which is just across the street - check my review on that as well ;) ) and they serve food of Saddle Ranch as well & the first thing I do, when I arrive at the hotel is get some chicken tacos and nachos from saddle ranch ;)
If you go to WeHo make sure u make a visit to The Saddle Ranch!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our first night in US, we ended up eating here. Same the following night. Servers were friendly and food was great with plenty of it. If you go for a dessert sharing is a must. Lively atmosphere and bucking bronco an amusing distraction. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Ate where while in West Hollywood for the Sunset Music Festival. Was recommended by the concierge at the Andaz West Hollywood, which is right next door. Made a reservation and walked over and was seated with no problem. Our server, Nick, was amazing and made excellent dining suggestions. He was efficient in his "upselling" of the restaurants food and meal choices and because of this, I had no problem with taking him up on his suggestions, even though I knew he was just doing his job with "selling the products". Jumbo buffalo wings were amazing and had a unique taste to them. Our dinner was the baseball cut steak which was out-of-this-world. I have eaten at numerous steak places and I have to say, NONE OF THEM HOLD A LIGHT TO THIS PLACE! It was absolutely amazing, almost a life changing experience. Nick really did an amazing job with representing the restaurant and Saddle Ranch should be very proud of the staff they employ if he is any indication of the rest of the team.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Whilst visiting WeHo from the UK, my boyfriend and I ate at Saddle Ranch late one evening. We arrived at 10pm and requested a table outside, which cost us a 45 minute wait. Which was fine as it was cool to hang out with a drink watching the bucking bronco! I had a very expensive cocktail ('Adios Mother F****r') which basically came in a vase! It lasted me all night. I'd definitely recommend sitting outside, it was great to people-watch on the Sunset Strip! Anyway, on to the nachos. They were the single best nachos I have ever had in the life. We ordered the chicken nachos and they were huge! Loads of cheese too - always a winner. Sadly, we couldn't appreciate the two steaks we ordered due to the huge starter! Our friendly waitress let us know how to have a go on the bucking bronco, which I had to try! Overall, a fab place with awesome atmosphere.

1  Thank dreamingisfree
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice for brunch and it is amazing. Big portions and items for both decadent and healthy breakfast. We've had the cinnamon french toast and the egg-white omelets. They are very willing to make dietary restriction changes. The endless mimosas and bloody Marys are amazingly good for $9 and there are lots of choices. Service is awesome too.

1  Thank Leaena