“Terrific food, great atmosphere- but waiters a little pushy”

Saddle Ranch Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Saddle Ranch Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Sweetzer and La Cienega
Transit: The Metro Line #2 Bus stops 50 feet from our entrance, via the Sunset Strip
Description: From mouth watering steaks to delicious burgers, wraps, and much more Saddle Ranch has something to offer every tastebud. Stop by for one of our delicious appetizers like Jalapeno Mac-n-Cheese or our made to order Half-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie. We also have a mechanical bull in the center of the dining room providing endless entertainment for riders and bystanders alike. Our outdoor patio features fire pits for roasting your own S'mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. Dozens of HD TV's are available for watching all of your favorite sporting events all year long! We have everything from our Bull Contest on Monday Nights to Super Star Karaoke on Tuesday nights. Join us for bottomless Bloody Mary's and Mimosas every day until 3pm or Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-630pm.
Ocean Grove, Australia
“Terrific food, great atmosphere- but waiters a little pushy”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for dinner tonight as it was close to my hotel. Good was delicious I defiantly recommend the baby back ribs. The servings are massive!!!!!! We couldn't finish it all.
My only complaint would be the waitresses that served us. She insisted on telling us what she loved on the menu and just assumed we would then order that. She was very pushy about us ordering a appetizer and when we said we were not she then asked what entree we wanted.
We never usually order the whole "entree, main, dessert" because its just way too much food for us.
We said we would only be having a main meal. My partner ordered the baby back ribs which was amazing. I ordered a fried chicken sandwich thing which was okay. Nothing special.
Whilst we were eating our meal she continued to come upto us and try to convince us to order more drinks and also tried to make us order a dessert. She even tried to con us into buying some merchandise.

All in all excellent food and huge portions!! But the over selling turned me way off!!!!

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Toronto, Ontario
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife, daughter and I ate here during a recent vacation in LA. We went before 6pm, so happy hour was still on, so drinks and appitizers were 50% off. They are apparently well known for their mac and cheese, and it was quite good. The mechanical bull in the middle was entertaining, although only 1 person went on it while we were there. The portions are huge, the staff are very friendly and relaxed, and the beer is cold!

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Fun, tasty”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you want to spend a Friday evening, this restaurant is the best variant! Kitchen is awesome, country style, cocktails are good, decorations are Texas style. Plus you CAN and SHOULD ride a bull and play pool. Plus on Monday night they have a bull riding competition- that's a lot of fun!

• Visited February 2013
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant with great staff”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a busy restaurant with great food and really friendly helpful staff. We ate here two nights running as the food was so nice.
Would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Visited March 2013
Honolulu
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We ended up eating at the Saddle Ranch Chop House because we arrived at our hotel (Best Western Plus) late and it was conveniently located across the street. The atmosphere was fun and I realized after a quick bathroom stop that I was seriously underdressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. There were several women dressed to the nine, as a bar is also located inside.

Despite my fashion faux paus, I enjoyed my visit there. The French Dip sandwich was very good - juicy and full of flavor. When a waiter saw me take his picture with the cotton candy, he personally gave it to us on the house. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited December 2012