“Fun, tasty”

Saddle Ranch Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Saddle Ranch Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Sweetzer and La Cienega
Transit: The Metro Line #2 Bus stops 50 feet from our entrance, via the Sunset Strip
Description: From mouth watering steaks to delicious burgers, wraps, and much more Saddle Ranch has something to offer every tastebud. Stop by for one of our delicious appetizers like Jalapeno Mac-n-Cheese or our made to order Half-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie. We also have a mechanical bull in the center of the dining room providing endless entertainment for riders and bystanders alike. Our outdoor patio features fire pits for roasting your own S'mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. Dozens of HD TV's are available for watching all of your favorite sporting events all year long! We have everything from our Bull Contest on Monday Nights to Super Star Karaoke on Tuesday nights. Join us for bottomless Bloody Mary's and Mimosas every day until 3pm or Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-630pm.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you want to spend a Friday evening, this restaurant is the best variant! Kitchen is awesome, country style, cocktails are good, decorations are Texas style. Plus you CAN and SHOULD ride a bull and play pool. Plus on Monday night they have a bull riding competition- that's a lot of fun!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a busy restaurant with great food and really friendly helpful staff. We ate here two nights running as the food was so nice.
Would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We ended up eating at the Saddle Ranch Chop House because we arrived at our hotel (Best Western Plus) late and it was conveniently located across the street. The atmosphere was fun and I realized after a quick bathroom stop that I was seriously underdressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. There were several women dressed to the nine, as a bar is also located inside.

Despite my fashion faux paus, I enjoyed my visit there. The French Dip sandwich was very good - juicy and full of flavor. When a waiter saw me take his picture with the cotton candy, he personally gave it to us on the house. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went there with family. We got in relatively easily.
The selections we had were good and we enjoyed them.I hate to have to wait for refills. Luckily most times we did not. But they weren't quick about it though. I hate to admit, I've been to worse places, but also been to much better places. Guess overall we enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Chilly in the Winter but worth the visit. You can sit outside and watch LA drive by, You're on the top of Sunset Blvd! GREAT food, but the endless bloody mary or mamosa for brunch is crazy! Mac-n-cheese worth raving about and the chocolate chip cookie in a skillet with vanilla bean ice cream is to die for. (My wife said that, but it is killer) You gotta' hang around and watch the tourists ride the mechanical bull.