“Great food and great fun”

Saddle Ranch Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Saddle Ranch Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Sweetzer and La Cienega
Transit: The Metro Line #2 Bus stops 50 feet from our entrance, via the Sunset Strip
Description: From mouth watering steaks to delicious burgers, wraps, and much more Saddle Ranch has something to offer every tastebud. Stop by for one of our delicious appetizers like Jalapeno Mac-n-Cheese or our made to order Half-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie. We also have a mechanical bull in the center of the dining room providing endless entertainment for riders and bystanders alike. Our outdoor patio features fire pits for roasting your own S'mores or enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. Dozens of HD TV's are available for watching all of your favorite sporting events all year long! We have everything from our Bull Contest on Monday Nights to Super Star Karaoke on Tuesday nights. Join us for bottomless Bloody Mary's and Mimosas every day until 3pm or Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-630pm.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Went here for breakfast and dinner plus had a go on the bull too. Food and service is great with very helpfull staff. Quality of food and quantity is just fantastic. Bit of a tip would be to book a table if your going at the weekend as it gets busy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,450)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This was a fun bar to go to and had a really good atmosphere and good food the drinks were expensive tho. The bucking bronco is good fun too

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went to the Saddle Ranch already since several years. But the service is really going downhill.
The waitress care more about to look nice&cool then to do a real job. On the other hand it's horrible if they let you wait endless time on your check or never come to ask you if you want a drink with your meal per example.
The food itself is always good. The atmosphere of course is a bit special but thats why the place is so crowded and loved.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have been to this restaurant once before about 2 years prior. So we thought it would be nice to go back and eat there again. When we got there we were told that it would be $20.00 per person just to get in.... uh OK! We were greeted by a friendly lady and the front and brought to our table. We waited for a bit before our server came to take our order and then waited another 15 minutes for our drinks to come. Being in the food service industry myself I clearly knew what had happened, as I seen him look at our table his eyes opened wide and he bee-lined it to the kiosk to put our order in. Our table was located right next to the doorway for the restrooms and across from the area that the servers pick up there drinks. Our drinks sat there for a good 5 minutes before they were brought to us and when our food had arrived they served our starter with our main course. While we sat, the manager on duty gave us 2 shots on the house for no reason. However I found it funny because I'm pretty sure it was and over poor from the same drink that I had! Our server managed to stay away from our table for nearly the whole dinner, he did stop to ask how we were doing after I had made eye contact with him! Now normally I would give him the benefit of doubt BUT considering that this place was NOT even pack was what made it more disappointing. I think they had maybe 75 people there and more then enough wait staff on duty to accommodate its patrons in a better manner. The waitstaff seemed to enjoy talking to themselves more then taking care of their business. On top of that the music was way to loud, I couldn't even hear my husband that sat across from me at our two top table.

1  Thank Dawn D
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very cute place to eat! My kids played pool and watched my hubby ride the bull along with other customers....very funny! The food was good! The waiter brought us cotton candy for dessert the kids loved it! Overall fun place...it was next to our hotel the andaz hyatt so the location was great!