“Great burgers. Nice menu, Good price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Yorkshire
“Great burgers. Nice menu, Good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a quick burger. But I did like the look of the rest of the menu too. Sadly not enough time to go back and try something else. Nicely cooked, good flavor and reasonable priced too.

Visited April 2013

College Station, Texas
“Charming place for a relaxing meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stopped at this friendly, unpretentious small restaurant with the catchy name and had a lovely first-night-in-LA meal while visiting our adult son in his new town. We dined al fresco and enjoyed people watching, dog watching, and a nice dinner with reasonably priced food and wine. No one rushed us even though it's a small place, and the service was personal and attentive. We'll go back next time we're in West Hollywood.

I don't really know about reservations, delivery, etc., so I will leave those questions blank. I do know that if you are walking on Santa Monica Blvd on a lovely evening, you'll enjoy a break at Bite.

• Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jason”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This place has great food and nice decor. Prices are very reasonable. Service is fantastic all the guys there do a great job. My favorite of all in West Hollywood.

Canberra
“Ori is a legend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Australians visiting, Ori made us feel welcome and loved like we were long list family.

Service, food, wine recommendation all great.

We will return to try their breakfast because of Ori

“great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

I had been here before, but the food was even more amazing this time around. I had the lunch special of chicken vegetable soup, and the flavors were incredible, so fresh! I also had the asian chicken wrap which also had great fresh flavors. I sent my compliments to the chef twice, and our entertaining server Michael when running to him each time to let him know. They take a lot of pride in their food and customer service!