“Best thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We have been to this Thai restaurant before and really enjoyed the food. I had the spicy eggplant with calamari and it was delicious. They have a happy hour from 5-7pm. Very reasonably priced, tasty food.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

This is a wonderfully Tasty Thai bisto with a simple but friendly atmosphere.
The portions of food are very filling and very affordable. And did I mention Tasty?
We would have eaten there many more times while on vacation if we would have
noticed it sooner.We highly recommend you give Kinaree a visit while in West
Hollywood.

Reviewed September 13, 2010

I go quite often to this restaurant. it is not very large, pleasant decor, not fancy, and it is quiet unless you have large groups of young people. it has some parking in the back but it is much simpler to park on la brea in front of Ralph. I like the food very much, although it is not spectacular and the selection is not that large. the choo chee seafood is particularly good, I think. so in terms of food I would say that this is very good, but it has plenty of competition.
however, one of the reasons I keep returning there is the service. there are two of three waitresses, and they are incredibly good at what they do. warm and professionals, it is like being served food by an angel. without much talk they really make you feel welcome and they are very attentive. overall the dining experience is really pleasant!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 16, 2008

Good local thai restaurant- great lunch specials... consistently good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 6, 2008

Yeah this place is a guilty pleasure... when I'm feeling down I just need some crab wontons and their Three Musketeers -- a huge combo pile of meat. Not super authentic Thai, but delicious American Thai.