“Brunch that Dreams are Made of!!”
Review of Eat This Cafe

Eat This Cafe
Ranked #72 of 438 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Description: Monday-Friday we serve breakfast from 10am-11:30. Our regular menu is served from 11:30am-8pm and includes soups, salads, sandwiches and panini, with vegetarian and vegan options. Happy Hour is from 4pm-close, Monday-Saturday, with food specials and $4 beer and wine. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm. We are conveniently located in the Hudson Theatre Building, on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Hudson Ave.
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

For my birthday weekend, me and my friends hit up this quite small place. At first glance, this place doesn't look like much. Once inside the staff is friendly and service was quick! There were an array of typical selections that you would hope for from a brunch place. We ordered buttermilk pancakes, corned beef hash, and smoked salmon. The pancakes were light and fluffy probably some of the best I have tasted. The corned beef hash was WONDERFUL!!! That is one dish not to miss. The salmon was good except they add arugula which is the best peppery bite to add to spice up the dish. I really enjoyed every bite, definitely was not disappointed!

1  Thank babynae
There are newer reviews for Eat This Cafe

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was clean and non greasy! The a/c should be turned down as it was a lil toasty in there! The serving size is excellent and huge honestly! We would come back no questions asked! We would definitely recommend this place to try the food! Nothing we ordered was bad it was great!!!

1  Thank Dezibaby
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great fresh takes on brunch favorites at reasonable prices. I had the Irish Turkey Egg Sandwich served on cranberry bread with potatoes. Fantastic! Great service, friendly relaxed unpretentious crowd. Will be back here again!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

There ain't no big sign telling u to stop by this little Hollywood cafè but it sure manages to get u going several times once u try it
I visited "Eat this" in december 2012, the place had recently opened, a friend had told me about it and I wanted to try it out
The first time I had an early dinner there, roast beef sandwich.... OMG, that has got to be the best roast beef sandwich I have ever tried!!!!! Tender and juicy with crispy onions there were just incredibly delicious! It came with a little salad and some home made chips to die for!
Then I went again for their week-end bruch and I just couldn't stop eating! I had scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, bagels, muffins, and so much more, I just wanted to keep ordering cause the food was just too good to be true!!!
The atmosphere is very casual, super easy, it makes u want to relax and get comfy, there's a cute waitress with a beautiful smile, the manager is super nice and the chef will come out and talk to u and he's such a nice guy!
So, here's my advice, don't let the "a bit poor" outside fool you!
Park your car and indulge inside this little cafè, you will not regret it and it will become your favorite cafè in Hollywood!!!!!

1  Thank Flippo68
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wow... There is an actual chef who makes everything that is served. Where else can you get a sandwich on a warm 'Ficelle'?
It's my new favorite place. Vegan or not. It's fantastic.

1  Thank gotomike