“Suhiya on Sunset....Worst sushi in LA” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sushiya

Sushiya
Ranked #161 of 426 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
LA
“Suhiya on Sunset....Worst sushi in LA”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2008

A few of us went and ordered a few things - the soup, edamame and salads were fine. THEN came the fish and the rolls...YUCK! I hate to put negative ratings for any place but Sushiya on Sunset deserves nothing but bad reviews. We ordered a few rolls and they all were horrible. Sushi smelled and was chewey; the fish was old/dated and smelly. We complained and the server said she can do nothing about it bcz the manager was not there. I told her we wil not pay for these rolls/fish and they ended up deducting them after a mini fuss. Will never go there again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Went for lunch and it was good, but for dinner it might get crowded because it's a small place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food very enjoyable. I love sitting outside staring at the people on Sunset walking by. A nice for people watching.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2008

Laguna Beach
“This place is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2008

I absolutely love this place!! My husband and I live in Laguna Beach and always love going to our favorite sushi bar, Sushiya. Great food, super friendly and attentive staff; and for my husband BEAUTIFUL servers. The food is A+ as well as the service, not to mention the head chef choi who always makes our favorite specials:) We also love to sit outside on the sunset strip for some of the best people watchin in L.A. Try it out u wont be dissapointed!!

PS- We also saw keanu Reaves and Ian Ziering sitting a few tables away:)

Candice M,