“Poquito Mas or NOquito MAS”
Review of Poquito Mas - CLOSED

Poquito Mas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My friend and I went there for lunch yesterday at 2pm and the place was empty. Usually it will be packed no matter what the time is, no table and no parking. We were surprised that there was 2 or 3 other people during our hour there. I ordered the Burritos Carnitas, this is the only place that I will eat pork, and PM used to be really good. My friend order the steak dinner plate, she only ate half, the beans was cold, the rice was mushy, the steak was OK, my burrito was not hot either, and this time the taste was bland and flat. Now we understand why Chipotle has been popping up everywhere all over town, don't get me wrong PM used to be REALLY good, my favorite of all places, now i know why we haven't been there for 6 or 7 months.

Date of visit: March 2013

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This mexican place is so delicious you have to try it.
Its not really a restraunt but you can have seat there.
The Personal is really friendly and nice.
The Food is what i expect the best Mexicanfood in the whole U.S and Europe.
An advice from me try to eat the Tosdata, is faboulose.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

First thing, is the outstandingly great service. The food is not classic authentic Mexican food, but the spin they put on it is pretty fantastic. The food is fresh and the petito tostada is a great choice.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a couple of meals here. Really, really good, quick, tasty Mexican Food. The Tostada's are supreme and the value is excellent. Bring one to Sydney.
Really nice and smiley staff too.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have been a eating at PM since its inception, and at most of the different locations.
My visit last Sunday to West Ho was a nightmare only because of one reason and that was the attitude and work ethic of the weekend manager. His name i cant remember but there is only one. He is a completer contrast to the week day manager. The weekday manager is AWESOME! He is friendly, helpful, polite, and understands customer service which is the complete opposite of the weekend manager
I called in a phone order and this weekend manager was rushing me through my sizable order. It was uncomfortable. Its not like his restaurant was busy at the time. When i got there he was as cold in person as he was on the phone.
I asked if everything was there, and with a stone face he said "yes"
Shame on me for taking his word because when i got home there were two mistakes made, so i had to turn around and go back.
I was met with that stone face ( no emotion ) and he had a female server fix my order never once apologizing for the mistake nor the inconvenience of driving back a second time
I grew up with the founder of this chain and i only wish i still new him so i could share my experience with him
Eat there MON-FRI but you risk your stress level if you call in an order there over the weekend

Date of visit: May 2012