“MON-FRI is a pleasure...AVOID WEEKENDS!!”
Review of Poquito Mas - CLOSED

Poquito Mas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have been a eating at PM since its inception, and at most of the different locations.
My visit last Sunday to West Ho was a nightmare only because of one reason and that was the attitude and work ethic of the weekend manager. His name i cant remember but there is only one. He is a completer contrast to the week day manager. The weekday manager is AWESOME! He is friendly, helpful, polite, and understands customer service which is the complete opposite of the weekend manager
I called in a phone order and this weekend manager was rushing me through my sizable order. It was uncomfortable. Its not like his restaurant was busy at the time. When i got there he was as cold in person as he was on the phone.
I asked if everything was there, and with a stone face he said "yes"
Shame on me for taking his word because when i got home there were two mistakes made, so i had to turn around and go back.
I was met with that stone face ( no emotion ) and he had a female server fix my order never once apologizing for the mistake nor the inconvenience of driving back a second time
I grew up with the founder of this chain and i only wish i still new him so i could share my experience with him
Eat there MON-FRI but you risk your stress level if you call in an order there over the weekend

There are newer reviews for Poquito Mas

Reviewed March 15, 2012

It may have ..... whatever ... but it is really a take-away place.. so if you want to go out for dinner, try again.
mainly placing this because I looked for a Mexican Restaurant and got this as the best ....and it's a takeaway place, not a restaurant.
We did not eat there.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Mexican food here is delicious. I've eaten here many, many times. The simmered chicken is INCREDIBLE!!! No cans, no freezers, all fresh. The prices are extremely reasonable. I wish that parking weren't frequently a problem.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

When I stay in LA I always make sure one of my meals is a Poquito Mas. It is fast food but made fresh with yummy hand made flour or corn tortilla's.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Great place for a quick bite. I loved the fresh ahi tuna tacos. The small side salads are huge -- too big for one person. Everything was tasty and fresh.