“Possibly the best value on food in the country”
Review of Poquito Mas - CLOSED

Poquito Mas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Los Angeles
“Possibly the best value on food in the country”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Mexican food here is delicious. I've eaten here many, many times. The simmered chicken is INCREDIBLE!!! No cans, no freezers, all fresh. The prices are extremely reasonable. I wish that parking weren't frequently a problem.

• Visited February 2012

us
“The best fresh Mexi”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

When I stay in LA I always make sure one of my meals is a Poquito Mas. It is fast food but made fresh with yummy hand made flour or corn tortilla's.

• Visited January 2012
usa
“Quick, fresh, and tasty!”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Great place for a quick bite. I loved the fresh ahi tuna tacos. The small side salads are huge -- too big for one person. Everything was tasty and fresh.

• Visited December 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Great Mexican place for a quick and affordable meal”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

As the other reviews state, this is a great place for a quick lunch or dinner on the go. I had the carnitas platter and the meat was excellent and just the way I like it. For less than 10$ you can have a meal that will last you hours. Save a few $$ by skipping the over hyped restaurants in the area and check Poquito Mas.

1 Thank Dansladen
Brentwood, California
“I love Poquito Mas”
Reviewed April 9, 2010

For being fast this is really good Mexican food. This is not a "restaurant" but something quick for people on the go. I've been in many location through LA area and most of them are nice, two of them (Cahuenga Blvd and Burbank) are so and so. Coming form Italy I can say that I look forward to be back in LA and go at least a couple of time at Poquito Mas during my stay. The chicken burrito is great and tostadas is one of my favorite also. ciao ciao!

1 Thank JulieAnn711