“Had to go back for the Walnut Shrimp”
Review of Kung Pao Bistro

Kung Pao Bistro
Ranked #122 of 440 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The other night I had a craving for Walnut Shrimp and remembered (back 10 years ago when I lived in West Hollywood,) that this place had the BEST Walnut Shrimp I had ever tasted. So I went way across town to hopefully enjoy it again. The staff is very nice and attentive. And although I had a momentary panic attack when I did not see "Walnut Shrimp" on the menu, I asked the waitress if they still had it and she pointed it out to me. They renamed it "Twinkle Walnut Shrimp" but it is still DELICIOUS! And they don't skimp on the shrimp. I wish they had a location in downtown L.A.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our daughter just moved to West Hollywood, and we were looking for a place close by to have dinner after helping with furniture and stuff. We decided on this place because we didn't have to walk far! We ate outside, and was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. Service was good too.

Reviewed March 25, 2009

Lost of awesome vegetarian options!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 8, 2008

great chinese food...a bit healthier than most places. no msg and a lot less starch ;)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Some of the better chinese food in the neighborhood without having to go to a really trendy, expensive restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook