“voted best steak by our guests”
Review of BOA Steakhouse

BOA Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BOA Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: Doheny Rd. / Cory Ave.
Description: BOA Steakhouse is a contemporary American steakhouse. A place for the new "Rat Pack" to hang your hats. Great steaks and seafood, something for everyone with an award winning wine list.
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Family was in from San Carlos, CA They have been to all the usual steak houses on recent trips and all asked to go to Boa. Something about the flavor of these steaks set them above the rest. We went in and everyone was so friendly. From the valet,yes you actually need one in this area, to the waiter, reception and busboy. Three had ceasar salad which was very spicy, made tableside by a very knowledgable staff. The shrimp cocktail was fresh of course and sauce very good. My son had an assortment of oysters which were eaten in a flash. The guys had bone-in ribeyes which they loved and the ladies had the larger and smaller(6 oz) filets, very juicy and perfectly prepared. Service was great, especially when I didn't like my cocktail it was changed with no embarrassment by me. Fellow patrons were all having a good time in this upscale, beautiful people, yet relaxed atmosphere. We also brought my 10 year old grand-daughter and she was welcomed and had a delicious experience. Dress up a bit and you feel special here.

1  Thank wilywizard

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Just left the restaurant. I can barely move. So much food.

The rib eye steak was one of the best I've ever had. Ridiculously tasty. The appetisers were delicious. The wine (recommended by the highly entertaining sommelier) was superb.

But boy, was it expensive....

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Great space right on Sunset. Cool atmosphere with an impressive wine selection (even though we went with cocktails) The best Old Fashioned I had on my entire trip. Very friendly service but a bit too 'chatty' for my taste. My filet was cooked just the way I ordered it and was delicious. We were a table of 6 so I would recommend 3-4 sides to accompany your meal. Great time spent with family.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

I've been coming hear for years and this place is consistently amazing. I wish they made a smaller filet and I wish they would bake the mac and cheese so it was all crusty good but those are two small dings for an otherwise amazing restaurant. The table side caesar is both a floor show and must have part of your meal. You never know what the waiter will do while they're making it…I've had songs, family stories, history lesson and last night... jokes! Ask for a side of croutons they're ridiculously good. Forget about the prices and just go and have an amazing night out.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Recommended buy Toya The Grafton excellent food Much better food than Gordon Ramsey at Caesars Palace. Steaks are huge so was my wife's half a sheep cream spinach & Chedder & bacon mash delicious. No complaints

Service was good other than the pompous waiter and the poor none comprendy commis waiters. You want bread. You Finnish. Etc etc etc,

Massive portions again American style so do not be afraid to shear starter main pud if you want three courses. They recommend 18% service on a £185 billthey got 10%