“Great Steak. Great Wine. Great Fun.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BOA Steakhouse

BOA Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BOA Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 426 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: Doheny Rd. / Cory Ave.
Description: BOA Steakhouse is a contemporary American steakhouse. A place for the new "Rat Pack" to hang your hats. Great steaks and seafood, something for everyone with an award winning wine list.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great Steak. Great Wine. Great Fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This steak was truly excellent. My wife and I shared the bone-in aged filet that was out of this world. Boa cooked it perfectly with a sear on the outside and medium rare evenly throughout the inside. The meat was so tender that a butter knife sufficed.

We had just arrived from Napa so we were in the mood for good quality cabernets. The wine list was nicely balanced and we had no problem finding three choices that kept us satiated throughout the evening. Wining on Sunday is super special because Boa sells bottles at half price. The sommelier was especially attentive returning several times throughout the evening to check on us and offer stories.

Boa is a tourist attraction even without the eating and drinking. The décor is elegant both inside and out. We preferred the more open ambience of the outdoors where we could watch the action. We saw a couple moderate celebrities but I'm sure this place is full of the LA crowd on the weekends. Everyone comes dressed and ready for a fun evening.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Overrated as far as steak, great atmosphere for good vibes.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ok so i love Steak. I use to goto STK, the steak there is amazing, then i went to Mastro s and fell in love, a true stomach orgasm, melt in your mouth so moist like butter, even the next day. Some friends i heard saying BOA s steak was better but the sides werent as good as mastros. So i had to try it, what a waste, im still a little angry from the let down. My steak was so dry, medium well u could see the pink juices but yet it was dry as hell, the burnt the outside so i got taste of charred meat that overflowed my mouth, my macaroni was such a joke, undercooked pasta, and watery sauce. The drinks are very strong suggest just going for happy hour but if u want a life changing steak goto Mastro s its the same price, and they have really good drinks as well. If your like me your gonna try it just to see, but dont say i didnt tell you so. Big dissapointment :(((

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Tupelo, MS
“Amazing from A to Z - including the bill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went here as an evening outing on a business trip, due to this being a famous celeb spot in LA. We were running late for our reservation due to traffic, and they graciously held our table for an extra 30 minutes after a phone call. When we arrived, I was at first a little disconcerted about how open and exposed the seating was, but I suppose that's part of the ambiance, and I soon got comfortable with everybody hearing everybody else's conversation because it seemed.... normal. The server was awesome, taking time to get to know us, and went out of his way to explain everything on the menu in detail. The chef even sent us some extra food because we were from out of town. The food was DELICIOUS. The bill ran to nearly $250 for two entrees and a few drinks. Yikes! But that's OK, I knew it was going to be pricey and everything was top shelf, so I can't complain about the ticket. Highly recommended, as long as you have a high limit on your card.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great atmosphere, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had our hotel make a reservation for us as it was a busy night at the restaurant. Very Lively atmosphere. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating.

On their recommendation we had the crab cocktail, and goat cheese in pastry. Wow it was really fantastic.

Steak was also good as expected. My wife and I shared it.

Would definitely return

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Our Favorite in Weho & in Santa Monica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

BOA is a must stop for every trip we take to LA--4-5 times a year! We love the friendliness and efficiency of the staff---BEST steaks ever; Macn'cheese to die for side; BLT salad is something I've tried to duplicate but never get as good as Boa's---specialty cocktails---always worth trying. Expensive--yes, but in terms of value---well worth it!! I recommend this restaurant to everyone!

• Visited April 2013