“PERFECT Valentines Day!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BOA Steakhouse

BOA Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BOA Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 426 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: Doheny Rd. / Cory Ave.
Description: BOA Steakhouse is a contemporary American steakhouse. A place for the new "Rat Pack" to hang your hats. Great steaks and seafood, something for everyone with an award winning wine list.
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PERFECT Valentines Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was one of the best restaurants I have ever been to in my life. Very pricey, but if you go into it knowing it's expensive you will not be disappointed. The customer service is exquisite. The Waygu is a MUST have, and the Smores 4.0 is out of this world. We were on a layover on our honeymoon and mentioned it to the waiter and he brought us dessert and champagne for free. His name is Scott and if you could get him, he was beyond awesome. One of the bus boys (or maybe it could actually have been me!) accidentally dropped a glass. I kept telling them it was no big deal and I was sorry if it was me and they went above and beyond to apologize. Overall, it was perfect and I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Visited February 2013

Astoria, New York
“Fanastic space & service... great wine list”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

We are at Boa after we couldn't get into BLT Steak. We were disappointed.
I really loved the layout and decor of the space. And surprise to us... all bottles of wine were 50% off... which allowed us to pick some delicious bottles of wine to go with the juicy steak and creamy spinach.

I've been to a lot of steakhouses and tend to like the traditional ones along with the traditional menus but this was a pleasant surprise. The food and service matched the decor.

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“The best steaks I have ever tasted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place is a gem. I had the ribeye which was without a doubt the best I have ever tasted. Service was good as well. Tip: Dont park in the valet parking in the car park under the restaurant - it cost almost as much as the meal!

Visited January 2013
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Fantastic Steakhouse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My first time at Boa Steakhouse was last week for a dinner out with friends and colleagues. The appletinis were delicious and the crab cake appetizers was out of this world, but I'm almost at a loss for words to describe just how wonderful the filet Oscar-style was. Juicy steak topped with crab and Bearnaise sauce? I've had this same meal at steakhouses around the US, but Boa was by far the best. They say this is the spot to spot Hollywood stars, but I was too into my food to even glance around. I'll be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Truly special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a special night out, you can't go wrong here. Venue impressive, service impeccable, and the food remarkably good. I dined at CUT a few weeks back and this was significantly superior in all areas. I'm not really fussed about 'star spotting' yet if that's your thing you should come here as there were several very famous celebrities dining when I was here. I'm actually surprised trip advisor doesnt rate this higher. Expensive by LA standards, yet when compare to top places in NYC, London or Sydney, affordable... I'd be very surprised if you were disappointed

1 Thank ASMULREADY