“Excellent Itallian”
Review of Ago

Ago
Reserve with OpenTable
Ago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 439 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We booked in here last minute and it didnt disapoint.
It took us a few turns round the block to find the entrance but when we did they made us feel really special.
The service was great and the food was amazing the cocktails were great both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
The menu was extensive with lots of choices even for people who aren't that big on italian, very impressive.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Great simple classic Italian food. Huge wine list, attentive waiters, reasonable prices, beautiful atmosphere...what more can one ask for?
Loved it.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

this is a simply splendid italian restaurant in west hollywood. great food. great energy. been there at least 10 times and will likely go back. this evening however the server crossed the line. firstly, the service was poor tonight. wrong dishes to wrong people at the table. water glass constantly empty. no offer of fresh paper with mains. and then when the bill came the waiter wrote in an addition by hand of a 20%. and not to trust me when my amex bill came he even filled that in. we were a party of 5 and nothing on the menu about 20% for a party of 5. i always tip 20% but left feeling terribly offended by the conduct of this server. if owned this joint that would have been that waiters last night. did not say anything. only bad taste was the waiter.

2  Thank jonnyrosen
Reviewed April 1, 2012

excellent service & food, good location, not pricey.
would definitely go back there.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I did not believe I would get Italian food this good outside of Italy. It was a very pleasant surprise. I thoroughly enjoyed all my choices. I had a Caprese salad and the Wild Boar as an entree. Five stars from me!
Others in our group had the Funghi Special and were pleased as well.