“Great Weekend Brunch”
Review of The Hudson

The Hudson
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hudson is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 431 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Las Vegas, NV
“Great Weekend Brunch”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The space is newly remodeled and very cool. Weekend brunch menu is full of tasty choices with some outstanding beer and cocktails available. Service was slow to start (we were the first table of the day) but warmed up quickly.

Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite brunch spot in WeHo...”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been going to The Hudson in the past months and I have to say that they have the best brunch, best reason: botttomless mimosas! Which is not cheap but they serve them well and it's pretty much unlimited. The food is excellent, it's actually quite on the healthy side so you don't fee guilty by eating their brunch menu. The ambiance is loud, so go there with group of friends, not your romantic or solo spot in my opinion (at least not the brunch). I like to go to there and unwind in the weekend, preferrably on Saturday because Sundays just gets too crowded but it's all for similar reasons I'm sure.

• Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“One of the greatest finds in all my travels...”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

As a part of my 50th birthday trip, we happened to be driving through WeHo and came across The Hudson. Initially, from the facade, you might just pass it by...DON’T! We parked our car and made our way inside...great atmosphere, great seating and great service! Everyone was amazing!

The food was great! My girlfriend had the Wood Grilled Chicken and I had the Southern Fried Chicken Sliders...as you can see by the pics...very tasty!

If you’re in WeHo, don’t miss this little neighbourhood place...The Hudson is one of the greatest finds in all my travels...

• Visited May 2012