“Every night is different . . . & You never know who will drop in . . . ”
Review of Laugh Factory

Laugh Factory
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I love ❤️ live entertainment & have great respect for those rare individuals who can deliver previously rehearsed material with expert timing.

Reading the mood of the Audience & then adapting to it is a skill that comes with experience. The pinnacle is being sharp enough to Improv when the Audience gives a lead-in, & then go with the flow.

Every night is different . . . & You never know who will drop in . . .

All reviews
"venue"
"drinks"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Two drink minimum here... but worth it. The staff and especially the talent is quite entertaining. Worth the UBER drive.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

If you're into comedy I recommend
A visit to the Laugh Factory. I wouldn't bother with priority sitting as even if you are second in line they first show you to a holding lounge upstairs to wait and when they finally tell you to go and sit you might end up in the back row (like us) behind someone with tall hair! The venue is minuscule so you'll have a good view regardless, unless the previously mentioned! You'll need to order a minimum of two drinks which is fine although the waitresses keep reminding you of that fact every time they come around. A third rum and coke and I would've been legless, so I was trying to pace myself! It's a good night and you never know who might turn up!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

A last minute decision that turned out great. Got the VIP tickets so got to sit in the lounge upstairs while the prior show was finishing. The 9 PM show is the one to go to. It lasted over 3 hours and the comics were really funny. Very energetic atmosphere and great crowd. Do the valet parking for $9, good deal and returned car quickly.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2017

This was my first experience at a comedy club and I would gladly return next time in LA. We purchased tickets on-line and paid extra for VIP seating. We went on a Thursday night at 8:00 pm and it was a benefit night. I would recommend getting there by about 7:40 if you want to get the best seat selection. We were very happy to sit in a red booth with a direct view of the mic. There were rows of chairs in front of us and I would have to say that the booth looked much more comfortable. It was easy to see over the tops of everyone's heads because the booth is set up on a higher level.

There is a two drink minimum which was no problem for us. We each had wine and it was good. Not having had dinner, though, I thought we should eat something. We don't eat gluten or grains so that is always a challenge, but they did have a hummus dish with raw veggies which pleasantly surprised me. I did ask if they had fries since I will splurge on them when drinking, but they did not.

The three comedians we saw were all excellent and had us laughing throughout. It took about 1 1/2 hours total so we left about 9:30. There was another show at 10pm. I believe our tickets were $45 each which is reasonable for a good night out.