Overall it was a great experience and I laughed more there than any comedy show I've ever seen on TV. Tim Allen was a riot and so was the host! I felt like I was at the white version of Def Comedy Jam.
- there's not a bad seat in the house
- plenty of parking ($7) assuming you show up early and same price for valet parking
- didn't have to wait long...for 8pm show we got in around 7:40
- $20 to see the quality of comedy of Tim Allen is great (+ 2 drink minimum- any kind of drink)
- the seating is very tight & sardinesque- if you are big or wide it will be a uncomfortable and will probably be very acquainted with the stranger on your left - they pack 'em in like hot dogs.
- the drinks/food are expensive but no different than what you would spend at the movies
- it was so dark in there during the main act I couldn't even see the wings I was eating- they tasted good but could have looked like Tanzanian gorilla knuckles.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.