“LEFT IN STICHES!!!!!!! CTHUUUU!!!”
Review of Laugh Factory

Laugh Factory
Book In Advance
More Info
$130.00*
and up
Hollywood and Beverly Hills Bike Tour
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I enjoyed my birthday evening (2/8/2012) by enjoying a evening @ the Laugh Factory, Lil Duval was the headliner. I just have to say. I wouldn’t change that evening for nothing in this world!!!! The whole show was freeking HILL- AIR- REEE- UUUUUSSSSS!!!! Every comic had the crowd in an uproar and they were VERY interactive. The show was great and the staffers at the Factory was very nice and professional.
They were even so nice to let the people of the 1st show stay for the 2nd show free of charge!! :) It was great!

Drinks were good too. They do require a two drink minimum so drink up and enjoy!!

1  Thank Srpaige

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This was the best hollywood experience we have had so far. We got there early and enjoyed a lite dinner next door at greenblatts deli. We waited for quite a while outside which was perfect for people watching, still the best freebie in the world. You'll see all the "cool"people in west hollywood. Once inside the staff we encountered were nice to us and the other patrons. There is a one drink minimum per person, but no pressure to purchase alcoholic drinks. I ordered a bottled water. I don't recall it being too expensive, but then remember where you are. The place is kind of small, but still had room to breathe. Kevin Nealon was the host and alot of new and upcoming comedians were his guests. Everyone was funny. After the show a few of them hung around to chat and take pictures. I recommend this place for visitors who want a true hollywood experience.

1  Thank hotmickey
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We made a last minute reservation to the laugh factory (same day) and we went to the 8pm show on a Saturday night. I didn't recognize the comedians, but every single one was very funny. We were used to the Comedy Store in La Jolla, which is usually 50/50 with the people that perform. So we were really having a good time with everyone in this show being so funny.

As usual, the only issue is the crowded seating, but we actually ended up having plenty of room because no one was on the other side of my husband.

Glad we went to the show!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Rude servers, manager, security, comedian, and owner. Apparently they dont want you to laugh and enjoy yourself. Was told by security to be quiet when I was laughing because they film during the show. Extra charges on the bill. Just an all around crappy place. Nothing good about them. The owner needs to learn how to run a bar/business.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

I always enjoy myself at the Laugh Factory. I am a true comic junkie so I love seeing everyone perform. This place has a lot of big names!