“Comfortable home, perfect location & efficient...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
full kitchen
2nd bedroom w/ 2 full size beds
2nd bathroom with shower
2nd bathroom shower
master bedroom bathroom with shower
master bedroom shower
yard w/ patio sets
nice yard surrounded w/ ficus trees
nice yard and a driveway with automatic garage door
outside the house driveway entrance
outside the house driveway entrance
Hollywood Blvd
Grauman's Chinese Theater
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Satisfied...
Odessa, Texas
“Comfortable home, perfect location & efficient manager”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I traveled to West Hollywood on November 2013 for 10 days and I rented this house from a great & efficient manager, Frank. The house was pleasantly comfortable, cozy, practical and the location was great!. My mother and I felt like we were staying with family. Frank is a very sweet and helpful person. We are planning to return to this homey house in the near future (God willing) along with my husband and 2 children.

Date of stay: November 2013
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 24, 2013
I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward for your next visit. Happy Holidays!! Thank you.
Australia
Reviewed November 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Nov 15, 2013
I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward for your next visit. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.
salame14
London, United Kingdom
“Great Location”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We stay in Frank's house for a week at the end of August. It was a pleasure to do business with Frank as he always answered very fast any questions and was on time for the check in and out. We were pleasently surprised because the house was exactly as described. We really recommend this accommodation.

Date of stay: August 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Frank's attitude
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 7, 2013
Thank you so much Sandra I truly appreciate your time to write a nice review. I look forward for you next visit.
CT
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
Older travelers
Jul 22, 2013
Thank you Tony & Maria for a nice review. I truly appreciate it. It was indeed a pleasure of meeting your family. Come back again.
Baton Rouge
Reviewed July 20, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 20, 2013
Hi Brandon thank you for the review. I truly appreciate it. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward for your next visit.
Virginia
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
Older travelers
Jul 11, 2013
Thank you so much for a very nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Please do come back again!
Riyadh
Reviewed June 7, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing