“Great food, cozy athmosphere”

Fig & Olive Melrose Place
Reserve with OpenTable
Fig & Olive Melrose Place is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 434 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Cienega
Description: At FIG & OLIVE, we want to highlight our menu’s core ingredient of olive oil, which we use in place of butter in our dishes. From a sweet and delicate olive oil from the French Riviera that pairs well with a Steamed Lemon Sole Papillote to an assertive Spanish Picual or a Tuscan olive oil that holds its own with Seared Salmon with Fennel and Green Olives, and a green-fruit Provence olive oil that we serve with a Green Apple Sorbet. Our cuisine along with an elegant white, green and terra-cotta décor immerse our guests into the essence of the Mediterranean region.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, cozy athmosphere”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

The food here was great, salmon sashimi perfectly seasoned, prices not bad. Service from our waiter was outstanding but the hostess was grumphy.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The minute you walk in you forget about the hectic day you had! It's such a great ambience and the host was very warm and friendly. We started with a cucumber martini which was ok. The service was excellent , the appetizers so good and the food was yummy! After having dinner here, I became a fig lover!
Thank you fig and olive :) I defenately recommend this restaurant and will try it again soon!

Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Lovely”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I enjoyed this restaurant and would definitely return or try one of the other locations. We arrived a little early for dinner and were welcomed at the bar with a refreshing cucumber cosmo. I was very happy with my gazpacho and chicken tajine. I would really like to try more of the appetizers next time, they looked wonderful. Everyone working there was friendly and helpful. I can see why it was packed on a Saturday night so make your reservations in advance.

Los angeles
“Very very nice food, good location!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A surprisingly nice experience from start to end. We tried the tasting menu and it was just superb! The crostini to die for! We were a group of four, and they made all different crostini, 3 for each person, and we loved all of them. And then fig and olive salad with blue cheese, delicious, and then we each tried a different dish, salmon, chicken ad yellowfin tuna a la provencale, to me the last one, tuna, the best. But all the dishes were well prepared and really good. To end a wonderful experience we had the chocolate pot de Creme. I have never had a better chocolate mousse in my life! If you want to have dinner outside ask for it, it's very nice and more quiet, the inside is more trendy, but noisy with loud music, the outside is relaxing and you can enjoy the area. Try the prix fixe, or tasting menu, the price is good too! We will go back soon!

Los Angeles, California
“Hmmmmm.....”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am not sure I understand why the President calls this a MUST stop when he is in LA.
Its very pretty, and the staff is very friendly and attentive. But I have to say , the food was fine. Not great, not the most inventive, not bad...just different. I am an amateur foodie.....and I wouold still go to AOC first........
you cant get hurt here...but there are more exciting spots to eat. Of course, everything is about the olive oils......We get it. BTW-they are happy to sell you their oil.
The stinking rose did "it" first with garlic a decade ago.