“PDC as an attraction?”

$221.99*
Los Angeles Day Trip: Sightseeing by Bike
Ranked #2 of 30 Shopping in West Hollywood
More attraction details
Owner description: The epicenter for designer showrooms and unusual exhibits.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Interesting concept, but no. Unfortunately, I have been to this building more times than I can count, using the vendors that do business here. It used to be a fun place to go, with both the blue and green buildings full of design trade-types, but now it is empty. There are no good restaurants to speak of, except Red 7 which is towards the back of the property and hidden off the main walkway. The only other food outlet is a small kiosk in the front that serves some sandwiches, cookies, and drinks. It is mainly a building for the wholesale design trade, and definitely interesting, but as a destination point, I'd say it is a waste of time.

2  Thank winenutt
There are newer reviews for Pacific Design Center

Reviewed November 2, 2012

quite funny, these 3 buildings in red, green and blue... just did the blue one, I guess... first floor, yummy .. .only art galleries with contemporary art... very enjoyable... one level higher, the best you may find in US furniture and interior desing. All very contemporary and stilish... even the carpets are tremendously beautiful... the last 3 levels are filled with this heavy provincial "bourgeois" taste.... nothing for people who are in the 21st century now... but everything for those who are still stuck in serials with Joan Collins & Co....

1  Thank ClocloLuxembourg
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The building is split into section, blue, green and MOCA. Full of showrooms and gallery spaces to just wander around wishing you had won the lottery!! Very helpful front of house staff. Worth a visit.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

There is no sign indicating that the outdoor area at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, the part with the shooting fountains across the street from a West Hollywood public park, is in fact PRIVATE PROPERTY and you'd risk being chased by a security guard screaming "mam, mam, mam..." should you step anywhere near the fountain. I was told that I was trespassing. I actually didn't believe the guard because there's absolutely no indication that it's not open to the public so I visited the West Hollywood Police Station, which is conveniently next door, and they told me that it's is indeed private. I think they should put a sign up, I came away feeling embarrassed and humiliated by the screaming guard chasing me (and my SERVICE DOG). I wouldn't want anyone else to go through that.

5  Thank NanciMWalker
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This place is awesome! I go frequently with my mother, an interior designer, and never get bored...though I admit my feet hurt after an afternoon here. Lots to see, so arrive early, start from the top and take a lunch break before diving back in.