“Nice place, great location”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Andy

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
erdbeermu...
Chicago, IL
“Nice place, great location”
Reviewed October 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment was lovely and spacious, and parking was easy except on Monday and Tuesday morning when there was street cleaning. I didn't see the sign and got a ticket on Monday, but that was my fault for not paying attention. The person who showed me the apartment was gracious. The only hiccup was a confusion about checkout time which probably was due to my own lack of experience using this kind of service. I couldn't find it listed on my reservation and there were crossed wires on my last day. Other than that, I had a phenomenal stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends. It's a beautiful neighborhood and very convenient to a Whole Foods.

Management Response
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for being such a fantastic guest! You left my place in such a wonderful condition and it was such a pleasure communicating with you--it's guests like you like that I would love to welcome back anytime!
EL_QT
New York City, New York
“Clean and spacious apartment in a great location”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Andy was a very thoughtful host. My husband and I really appreciated the gourmet coffee and all the little extras that were stocked in the kitchen. Her place was clean, spacious and the bed was so comfortable. There were some really great restaurants nearby. The apartment was safe and secure. We would definitely stay at Andy's place the next time we go to LA. We highly recommend her place.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 5, 2017
Thank you for being such great guests. It was truly a pleasure hosting you and hope to have you back soon.
Andy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing