We stayed at the Mondrian the end of last April, beginning of May for a long weekend. I had not ever stayed at a Mondrian before, but now I am hooked. Great staff, great location, great nightlife (Skybar), beautiful views, wicked cool rooms (and bathrooms), but the best part is the restaurant, Asia de Cuba. My fiance is vegetarian, and they were more than willing to accommodate his dietary needs - I think people in LA are just used to that - but nevertheless, wonderful service and fabulous food. I now look for this hotel chain in any city we go to, so we can venture back to the restaurant, and if we happen to stay there, that would be great too. Even with the nightclub there, we had a lovely, funky, quiet room done in the style of old hollywood glamour meets alice in wonderland. Love it! My only complaint is that we had to call the front desk about 3 times to have the come empty the mini fridge so we could put our own stuff in there. That's it. Go there - I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mondrian LA is a parallel universe of perpetual possibility. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for - excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is offered in the lobby. Ivory On Sunset, a restaurant which is a collaboration with John Terzian of The h.wood Group, Built Inc. and Hakkasan Group, celebrates California cuisine and comfort foods to encourage diners to embrace the restaurant's communal philosophy, while our Lobby Bar serves a full cafe menu in the morning and small plates in the evening. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar lounge, Los Angeles' mainstay for nightlife. Exxhibit Boutique, our gift shop, offers curated items tailored for the LA scene. Mondrian is located right on the Sunset Strip, close to Fox Studios, Paramount Pictures, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive and Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood