I'm staying at this hotel now, literally, I'm actually using the internet from my room, which I would've been overcharged with had I not brought my Sprint Wireless card with me. This hotel is gorgeous, but WAY too overpriced. This is my first time in Cali, and I plan on coming back every year for the E3 EXPO (definitely NOT at this hotel), but $32 a night for valet? Come on, give me a break! Before booking my ONE WEEK package, I wasn't told that it would cost $32 to put my RENTAL car that cost $20 a day away for the night. $23 for the WORST pizza and God only knows how much I was charged for opening up the Fiji Water. I don't mind "spending money", even if I DON'T have it, but not stupidly. This place is a RIP-OFF, the ONLY good thing is the DECOR which doesn't do anything for you anyways. I'm really frustrated about this stay. and it's SUPER loud at night. I still have 6 more nights to go :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mondrian LA is a parallel universe of perpetual possibility. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for - excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is offered in the lobby. Ivory On Sunset, a restaurant which is a collaboration with John Terzian of The h.wood Group, Built Inc. and Hakkasan Group, celebrates California cuisine and comfort foods to encourage diners to embrace the restaurant's communal philosophy, while our Lobby Bar serves a full cafe menu in the morning and small plates in the evening. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar lounge, Los Angeles' mainstay for nightlife. Exxhibit Boutique, our gift shop, offers curated items tailored for the LA scene. Mondrian is located right on the Sunset Strip, close to Fox Studios, Paramount Pictures, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive and Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood