Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$345
  • Pool
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$300
$249
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$247
$210
Hotels.com
$349
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$256
$220
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$271
$200
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$285
$187
Official Website
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
$370
2,173 results
All reviewssky barpool partypool areastudio suitelos angelespeople watchinghouse of bluessunset stripcool hotelcomedy storevalet servicevalet parkinghot pothollywood hillsmirrorivoryconcierge
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Excellent! Funky, Fun, Fabulous! Beautiful People with beautiful surroundings. Definitely go there again! Rooms are clean and service is great. Parties almost every night. Worth the stay in the summer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicolas-JB, Manager at Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel. Our property is definitely fun and we always strive to provide a wonderful experience for all of our guests.
Next time you plan a visit to West Hollywood please make sure to reach out to me so that I may help with your accommodations.

Best,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My fiance and I love the Mondrian! We celebrate bdays and occational mini vacations annually.this trip was just to get away and enjoy a QUITE romantic night . All of our past experience s have been perfect, unfortunately this last one was not. I booked my room in the early afternoon, assuming I'd have the room reserved. When we finally arrived we had a very nice gentleman named Daniel help us he was great besides the bad news of the only room available was on the first floor or a twin be suite facing sunset. Our room was beautiful until we heard how loud sunset was. Through out the whole night it sounded as if we were directly under a stair case. It was soo loud we had a terrible night sleep and had to call down stairs at 3:30 am to ask for some peace. I was disappointed to spend $500 and leave not satisfied.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for always choosing us every time you come to celebrate special occasions.
E-mail me directly next time you plan a visit and I will help you with reservations and accommodations and we will make sure this isolated event never happens again.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

All I can say is that this place was Excellent!! Any groups of guys and girls travelling around the US must stay here.

After a long drive from Yosemite Park 4 of our group of 8 had already booked the Mondrian! On arriving this place was exactly what i'd expect from LA and exactly what I wanted. We parked our 4x4 just round the corner from the Hotel.

The rooms are incredible with excellent views over the city and to top the hotel off the Sky Lounge is amazing. I can see why this is a celebrity hotspot and its impossible to get in unless your staying in the hotel. Please check my pictures, we where lucky enough to bump into Omar Benson Miller (8 Mile, CSI) who was a great guy!

The Sky Lounge hosts some really exclusive events so anyone travelling to LA check this place out. The only negative about our stay was on returning to our vehilcle we realised OMG its not there. You can imagine the feeling when you head back to drive your car and realise its not there!

The car had been towed as we where parked in from of a fire hydrant! A FIRE HYDRANT, I thought these where just used in films fire water in the air and for local kids to play in and drink. Not for an actual fire service to use to put fires out! Anyway the was taken to a local compound where we paid $200 to get it back !!!!!!!!!!

Overall this place is brilliant I would go back again and I would highly recommend it to any groups travelling LA and looking for a good time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Mark,

Thanks for the review!
There is not much I can add to it; you pretty much summed up everything that makes us unique and special.

I like to take the time to meet my guests so next time contact me directly if you want to stay with us. I will make sure to take great care of you.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is an expensive hotel, but although it appears chic on the surface, it has seen better days. The service is poor and the things people expect to be included in its not inconsiderable rates are expensive. Wifi is $10 a night and parking is $35 per night. The $45 breakfast had me fetching my own cutlery and repeatably asking for the bits of the order that had been missed. I stayed there a few years ago and was blow away, but it's over now. Turn it into an office block.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Paul,

Give us another chance and I will guarantee that your perception will be much different.
I would love to personally take care of your accommodations.

You can reach me directly at nicolas.black@mhgc.com

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I were treated like celebrities at the Sky Lounge by the bar manager, "Jackson". Sky Lounge is in the Mondrian Hotel. The setting was gorgeous, the service was perfection. We had a great time in the bar and then ate an exquisite dinner at the beautiful, chic, Herringbone Restaurant also at the Mondrian. We sat on the garden deck overlooking the city lights next to a roaring fire pit. Loved it and can't wait to go back! Such a special place.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Stella,

Everyone at Mondrian is treated like a celebrity and I am glad you you realized it.
It's great to read that you had an amazing time at Sky Bar and Herringbone.

Make sure to contact me on a next visit.