I had a great time with my 2 night stay in Mondrian Hotel. My only issue was the entrance , drive way. It took me a while to find the hotel as the sign is not visible and the drive way is in a awkward spot.
Other than that, it's fabulous. Love the room, Love the staff
I have to say points for the hotel for letting me know in advance that the SkyBar is closed for a private function so when I came in on my first day - I know what to expect.
Valet guys are fast and friendly. They bring your car up really fast.
The staff in Sky Bar are all friendly and fast service too.
The service in the restaurant is just so so ..
oh yeah the hallway to your room is a little dark.. I did not find the reason as to why it is designed like that when everything is just so bright.
Overall ... I will come back and will refer this to my friends.
oh BTW if you are looking for a peaceful and quiet place to stay .. i suggest to look somewhere else. this is somewhat a party hotel so expect to hear a lot of music
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mondrian LA is a parallel universe of perpetual possibility. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for - excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is offered in the lobby. Ivory On Sunset, a restaurant which is a collaboration with John Terzian of The h.wood Group, Built Inc. and Hakkasan Group, celebrates California cuisine and comfort foods to encourage diners to embrace the restaurant's communal philosophy, while our Lobby Bar serves a full cafe menu in the morning and small plates in the evening. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar lounge, Los Angeles' mainstay for nightlife. Exxhibit Boutique, our gift shop, offers curated items tailored for the LA scene. Mondrian is located right on the Sunset Strip, close to Fox Studios, Paramount Pictures, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive and Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood