“Simply Amazing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Stacked washer/dryer for your convenience
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas
“Simply Amazing ”
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Wow!!! I can’t say enough about this place. It’s in a great location & has everything you need for your vacation to go amazing; even if you pack super light. It’s like you are living @ home with all your needs taken care of. I am always skeptical about where I stay on vacation; but this place made my 1st visit to LA something I’ll never forget.
The only tiny thing was the parking garage was confusing. I didn’t know to use the exit ramps to get me to the lower lever. It was an easy fix & never had another issue. I will be back!!!

Catherine...
Memphis, Tennessee
“6318 franklin avenue Los Angeles”
Reviewed May 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We loved our stay in the condo it's very nice & updated.the location is great it's convenient to everything.the building is very nice & seems really safe. We were on a girls trip & felt very secure. I would recommend staying here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing