Petit Ermitage
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$330
$289
  • Breakfast included
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$389
  • Pool
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
$336
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $384/night.

Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$261
$216
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$250
  • Restaurant
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$290
$234
Official Website
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
$255
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $335/night.

Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$368
$253
Agoda.com
$446
$372
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $451/night.

1,160 results
All reviewsrooftop gardenboutique hotelsalt water pooljunior suitelos angelessanta monica blvdquiet streettucked awaysmall hotelhollywood hillsresidential areavalet parkingsunset striplounge areahotel guestsfavorite hotelmini bar
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Stayed recently for 3 nights, I had high expectations for this little boutique hotel. We even splashed out for the higher grade suite as it was a special occassion. As such I emailed prior to advise and ask fo a nice room with a view. Our view looked straight into an apartment block, in fact you had to struggle to even see the sky so not a good start. Room was average, quite large but a small bathroom with below par amenities. Onto good points, the rooftop pool and bar area was great with views of hollywood - and the bell staff were always attentive and friendly. Unfortunately front desk staff were uninterested, unhelpful and not particularly welcoming. Would recommend it for the location which in the heart of West Hollywood is a great area to stay, but feel there are much better options nearby

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Worldhotels.com
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Le Petit Ermitage isn't simply a hotel, it's an experience. There isn't a detail that's neglected - from the sumptuous blankets and flaming lanterns that light the outdoor lounge to the meticulous and attentive staff - I can honestly say I've never enjoyed such charming accommodations. The room was spacious, the food was delicious, the pool was warm and peaceful, and the location was perfect for a little rest and relaxation for my best-friend and I. Our visit was so incredible that we've already booked our return. Kudos, Petit Ermitage, for providing such a stellar stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for two weeks and enjoyed it so much. The room has fireplace that warmed me up in the evening. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven which is good if you wanted to bake a pizza. The location is fantastic and only a 15 minutes drive, you can get to Universal Studios, The Grove or the Wholefood market in Beverly Hills. And of course, it's just few minutes walk to sunset strip. The service is wonderful too! I had spent several evening at the rooftop restaurant/club and the staff offered me a fur cloth to keep me warm. The rooftop swimming pool is temperature regulated and the light lit up inside the pool at night made me feel like swimming in a sparkling lagoon. There were free movie at the rooftop every Sunday night and the staff offered me free popcorns! The staff and managers are very professional. They have a very good security tracking system. If you lost something, the tracking system that include video tracing and thorough search by a team could help you narrow down to a successful search.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Worldhotels.com
1  Thank Evelyn888
Reviewed April 15, 2011

During my stay I was made to feel very welcome by the staff and nothing as to much trouble for them.
It had a very personal feel to it & I would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Rooms are spacious and nice with plenty of space to store clothing. We were upgraded to a suite which had a large sitting area with gas fireplace and a small patio. Bathroom is well laid out with space to put toiletries and flattering vanity lighting.

Rooftop pool and dining area are quite beautiful. Food and wine selection good. please note, If you are here for business, this is the only public space in the hotel - there is no lobby area. We had a late lunch meeting. I guess we scheduled it during change from lunch to dinner, staff was extremely disruptive. It was clear that they wanted us to leave. Fortunately, we were able to move to the spacious living area in our hotel room.

Ample bell staff, but not helpful. They were too busy yelling at the taxi driver to move his car (even though he was parked right in front of the hotel) to help with bags. I carried my own bags to my room.

I ordered a rental car from the hotel. They had a car delivered to the hotel at a reasonable rate. This is a great service and will save you tons of time. If you pick up a car at lax, there is a long shuttle bus ride to car rental and usually a long line to wait in after that. You can avoid all of this by car delivery to hotel.

No complimentary champagne was offered. No big deal, but it felt kind of stingy since we spent two afternoons at the rooftop restaurant and not a small amount of money. They should not make this offer if they don't plan to follow through

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business