“Great Fast Food on Sunset Blvd.”
Review of Carney's

Carney's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Okemos, Michigan
“Great Fast Food on Sunset Blvd.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

No it is not where Elvis ate, even when the tour operators says it is. The hot dogs and hamburgers are what they are known for.
Can't miss it...its in two train cars on a curve.

Visited December 2013

• Indonesian first
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Packed Full Of Flavour”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed over the road from Carneys for 3 nights and ate there twice. The first time we went in I was a little hung over so just just ordered a cheeseburger as I was feeling a little fragile. What I wasn't prepared for was how much flavour had been missing from every burger I've had in my life up to that point. We went in the next day with friends to see if I was mistaken...............I wasn't it tasted just as good.

The great thing about our two visits was the eclectic mix of patrons and the uber friendly service. I'd almost consider flying 12 hours just for a Carneys!

• Visited October 2013
Monterey, California
“E'Joy”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great guys, GREAT food, made your way, and doesn't cost the earth. Eating from an actual train/tram is FANTASTIC.

Visited December 2013
Londonderry, NI
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had the vegetarian burger but my husband assures me (& trust me he's had loads) that this was the best tasting burger ever! My salad burger & fries were good too. Great value too
This train carriage restaurant is in a great spot on sunset boulevard hollywood...we went a walk down around whiskey a go go, the viper room, the house of blues & chateau marmot after.

• Visited November 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Dogs of Fire!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Conveniently located near our Hotel in West Hollywood, it was great to be able to just drop in for a Hot Dog. Loved the simplicity of it all. The guys behind the counter were super friendly and helpful and delivered up some great food and consistently each time we went there. We mixed it up between the Dogs and Burgers. No hesitation in recommending this place to anyone.

• Visited November 2013