The Standard, Hollywood
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$293
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$389
$399
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $467/night.

Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$321
$250
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$261
$216
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$240
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$381
$253
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstandard westpool areasunset stripcool placechateau marmontthird floorearly checkdinerhollywoodjonvibepoolsideminibarwehonightlife
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The Standard is an excellent place to stay in West Hollywood. Easy distance to shopping and the sights, as well as the clubs and bars. The hotel itself has a very unique character, lots of high quality artwork and design elements, easily separating itself from the everyday humdrum of 'normal' hotels. The rooms were spacious and well laid out, with a really generous mini bar that didn't cost the earth to use. The food was delicious, and Room Service is available 24/7 for very little cost.
To be very clear, this is not a quiet sleepy hotel where people come for a quiet night in, this is a young and exhuberant hotel, with heaps of live music, DJs playing downstairs most nights, a pool-side crowd every day, in a neighbourhood that runs 24/7. There's a reason you can get good food at 3am on a tuesday, and there is a reason the hotel supplies ear plugs next to your bed.

Room Tip: Strip view rooms are quieter, Pool view rooms make it easier to work out when it's time to hit the bar downstairs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
StandardManager, Guest Relations Manager at The Standard, Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Scott,
Thanks for your recent stay with us. So happy to hear you like our hotel and enjoy the arts and culture of our hotel. That’s the whole idea behind our brand; to incorporate art, culture and neighborhood into the experience of our guests. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

A really excellent and fun hotel to stay in West Sunset. I was traveling with my teenage daughter and there is absolutely nothing bad to say about The Standard. Everyone working there is professional, friendly and fun. The service is attentive and the energy/atmosphere is young, funky and trendy. Our room was spacious, comfortable, spotless clean and everything worked. Great live music on Wednesday evenings...staff attentive...great breakfasts, awesome design touches. Fun fun fun...Rad place...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Paolo,

We absolutely love to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us. You are our perfect match! I will be sure to a share your compliment to everyone on our team. After all service is our primary product and the experience of our guests are our primary care.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Staying at The Standard is always a pleasure, I hadn't stayed there since I lived I So Cal and frequented The Standard Hollywood. The weather was great, the room was huge and the view was epic. Overall we had a great stay at The Standard.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the standard last October and it was an awesome experience. The hotel is decked out in modern and luxurious finishes... I wish I would've stayed longer just to enjoy the space more. A fully stocked mini bar and quirky (scandalous) touches throughout, made it stand out out of hotels I've stayed in before. Staff is super friendly and attentive... Be aware parking is valet and can get pricey if you have a vehicle.. Otherwise it was perfect!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Wanted to mention that Susan at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and kind. I stayed at The Standard on the recommendation of my friend, who assured me there were lots of things nearby to do. Without a car, I was able to walk to many shops along Sunset Plaza, eat/drink at several restaurants and bars in West Hollywood and was even able to get on the local bus as well as the Hop On/Hop Off tour bus at one of their stops near the hotel.

Room service was great and I really liked that it was available at all hours. Nice touch to extend breakfast hours for room service for those of us who sleep in a bit!

Overall, a great stay. The room's only flaw was the bean bag chair. I'm not a fan of those and it would have been great to have real furniture- or at least a real chair in the room. Everything is built in, including the bed/platform. Another tip would be to have a lamp with plugs on the nightstand/shelf or even just an available plug so that a guest could charge their phone by the bed (like the setup I have at home).

I'd definitely stay again. Great experience, even if I still don't understand the whole "girl in the bed in the box" thing... Maybe switch it up occasionally and throw a muscle man in the bed in the box to even it up! :)

• Stayed: July 2014