2,032 results
All reviews rooftop pool santa monica blvd residential area quiet street trader joes apartment building tucked away executive suite valet parking great boutique room service rooms are spacious small balcony the general manager sunset strip the location is perfect fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always a pleasure being here! Wow!what a great staff! Never fails!
Good job everyone! Tseday! Claudia ! Everyone especially ana! Wow what a character on her! Love your staff! Amazing!! Alwsys such a great experience!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was recommended to us by friends who stay from time to time. I had high expectations but we had a much different experience. The door to the bathroom was off the hinges. The balcony facing west was just a balcony, no chairs and looked at another building. Nothing fancy about facing west here... we went to the pool immediately, it was covered in old towels so we weren't sure where we could sit. We ordered food once the pool server came over to us. It took over an hour and was ice cold upon arrival. My pasta wasn't even cooked all the way. The walls are very thin and we heard our neighbors all night long. In the morning it sounded like furniture being rearranged above us which was odd since we were the top floor. We let the front desk know all of this upon checking out and she said she'd look into it and clearly did not care. As much as I wanted this to be an amazing experience - I unfortunately, will never return. For the price, I could have had a MUCH better experience at a chain Marriott.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a business trip to LA I had the good fortune to stay at the Chamberlain West Hollywood. The staff were kind, considerate, outgoing, all the things you would expect. However, they actually are interested. There was a small glitch in signing onto their WiFi, Javier went out of his way to help and doggedly worked to find out where the two systems were talking past each other.
Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always great. I use this as my out of town home for business trips. Will be using again as staff are incredibly polite and accommodating. The location is perfect for my work. The neighborhood and hotel are both quiet, which is a luxury in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ALopezWeHo, Front Office Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your very kind review jennifer372. We are happy to hear The Chamberlain is your perfect location. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

See you soon,
Best,
Ana Lopez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you’re into smoking whatever you want, poor phone reception and a tone deaf staff, you’ve found the right hotel. The included breakfast was not provided, the first floor apartments are noisy from the foot traffic outside your window, and the cozy fireplace never turned on.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear SoloTraveler5125,
Please except my sincerest apologies for your experience here.
I apologize if you felt rude behavior from our staff, this is feedback we are not used to hearing. We take all feedback very seriously and value your comments. I understand the General Manager Brett has been in contact with you and managed this review. Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or comments.
Warm regards,