Chamberlain West Hollywood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Alta Cienega Motel(West Hollywood)
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
Holloway Motel(West Hollywood)
View Hotel
Palihouse West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
The Jeremy West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Breakfast included
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)
1,764 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsanta monica blvdresidential areatrader joesquiet streetvalet parkingtucked awaygreat boutiqueapartment buildingrooms are spacioussunset stripthe location is perfectbeverly hillshome away from homebars and restaurantsvalet serviceone bedroom suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The hotel was very lovely, the room looked exactly like the photos.This is a lovely hotel in a quiet residential area so not a lot of noise from the strip. The beds were very comfortable as well as the linens. The rooftop was closed due to extreme bad weather conditions. But I did get a chance to go up the next day. It was very nice.The view is beautiful the rooftop had a nice bar and loungers. I also went for happy hour in the evening. The appetizers were very good as well as the drinks. The bartender was very friendly and made our evening very enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear goldensandra.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us despite the storms. As you noted we had to close the pool for safety reasons for a couple of days however I am glad you did have an evening to experience the view and at least one of our Happy Hours on the pool deck. We certainly need rain in Southern California, but not all in one day:). I will share your feedback with our Bistro team, it's nice to hear they were friendly and made your evening enjoyable. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I love hotels, and generally like a bit more of a hotel-y feel than an apartment-y one.

The Chamberlain is in a great place and has an incredible staff, but you do feel a bit more like you're in a studio apartment than a posh hotel, which is fine if you don't mind that. It's a little cuter and chicer than comparable options in the south-of-Sunset area of West Hollywood, and I've stayed here several times with a friend who is a big fan. It's definitely a little more with-it and hip than many of the off-strip area hotels in the price range, and again: the staff are really great. Comfortable, clean, unpretentious, great if you want to avoid scenesters or club creeps.

It wouldn't be my first choice for a stay in the area, but it's a solid one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Frequent_Sleeper.
I am pleased you feel The Chamberlain offers a good "Solid Choice" in WeHo. So many of our guests love the location and large rooms. Thank you also for acknowledging our terrific team members. I agree with you they are really great. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stay at the Chamberlain every time I'm in Los Angeles, and have yet to be disappointed. The location is perfect, the room is perfect, and the staff is perfect. Hands down, one of the best hotels I've ever stayed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Patrick W.
Thank you for being such a loyal customer. I an so pleased "hands down" we are your hotel of choice. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed in a room that could best be described as a small studio, and it was impeccably decorated, which should be expected, since Kelly Wearstler led the design. There is so much that is within easy walking distance, and we definitely took advantage of the ability to go out for drinks without a car, but we also spent a lot more time in our room than we have when we've stayed at other hotels in Los Angeles. Great toiletries, lovely pool area, amazing location! We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear NPhoebeM,
I am delighted that you were pleased with The Chamberlain design, comfort, and customer service during your recent stay with us. It also sounds as if you were able to enjoy many of the things our "amazing"location has to offer.

I will pass on your feedback to our team - they will be happy to know you felt so well taken care of. We do appreciate your business and recommendation.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We've stayed at the Chamberlain 3 times now over 6 months. Great hotel, location, rooms. Most importantly, the staff has been consistantly excellent and helpful. We were just there on short notice, somewhat emergently, and had several requests over our 6 day stay - extending the stay during a busy period (the oscars), changing rooms (all the rooms are nice, but our first room was ground level and a little dark), etc. The staff could not have been more helpful to deal with. They are wonderful. If back in W. Hollywood, we will definately stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Peter M.
Thank you for the "Great Hotel and Staff". I so agree with you, our staff is wonderful and they really strive to provide the best possible service. They are the heart of our hotel and I feel very fortunate to have such a great team. I know you have many choices in hotels and I just want to be sure you know how much we appreciate your business. We do hope to see you again soon.