We stayed at this hotel for a trip we took along the coast in California. It's located in a wonderful spot in West Hollywood. It has a very boutique feeling to it, large rooms, with gas fireplaces, and very comfortable beds, with feather pillows, which I love. They were covered with pillow protectors, and didn't bother my allergies at all. There were great smelling bathroom products, which I wish I had remembered the name so I can buy them again.
I was sick when we arrived and within an hour the hotel had a doctor calling me to do a consult, it was truly great customer service.
The only negative part was that I booked with Booking.com and actually paid more than if I had booked with the hotel, as well the wifi is horrible, which is unfortunate.
If they put a small ledge in the bathrooms, the water would stay in the shower, but aside from these very small issues, the hotel was fabulous, and I'd definitely stay here again.
There was a small pool upstairs on the roof, there were draped beds for privacy, the entire feel was very elegant, and even though it was cooler, on the roof it was wonderful and I even caught a sun tan!
The restaurant was good, and we had breakfast there, but right around the corner is K24 which offered fantastic food at much less costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. A daily Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel