Chamberlain West Hollywood
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
SmithHotels.com
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$345
  • Pool
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$200
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$333
$226
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$210
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$285
$204
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$300
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
$370
1,776 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsanta monica blvdresidential areatrader joesquiet streetvalet parkingtucked awaygreat boutiqueapartment buildingrooms are spacioussunset stripthe location is perfectbeverly hillshome away from homebars and restaurantsvalet serviceone bedroom suite
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I don't get all the reviews. I was expecting the best after reading the reviews, but very disappointed.

Nice neighbourhood although not much to do in a walking distance, well I guess it's LA and people don't walk.

Showed up at the hotel, no bell man to help carrying the luggages although I was travelling with my wife and baby daughter, so couple suitcases that I had to bring over to the room by myself after a quick check-in.

I booked a large room with a kitchenette and large living room. No complaint with the size of the living room and bathroom, but comparably the bedroom was tiny and we could barely fit the crib next to the bed not to mention the lack of space for the suitcases.

The rooms were surprisingly dark, but probably had to do with the proximity of other buildings in this particular residential neighbourhood and the fact that the hotel is a low raise building. Still, not pleasant to put the lights on during the day I would say.

Room service was way below average although quick. Ordered food couple of times and never a good experience. Staff was always in a hurry, dropping the tray on the table and not setting up the tables or doing anything else but collecting the tab.
Food was average at best.

Dinner table was dirty and seems like never clean, with a ton of finger print, not ideal to have a meal in the room.

Stayed at the Sofitel in beverly hills the time before and certainly a more pleasant experience as far as service.

Won't stay there again,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Christophe L
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Christophe L.
Thank you for your business and taking the time to review your stay at The Chamberlain. I do find it disappointing to not have the opportunity to discuss any issues personally that may arise when a guest is on property. We do offer various size suites and we certainly would have made every effort to accommodate your needs. We do hope you will visit us again in the future and I invite you to contact me personally and I will make sure we take excellent care of you and your family. Thank you.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We arrived in town and did not get a car rental, unheard of in LA! The Chamberlain is a perfect location to be convenient to shopping and wonderful dining. Situated in a lovely quiet neighborhood, the best of all worlds. Any questions we had were promptly answered and everyone was always courteous. We felt completely safe in the area and had no reservations walking home from dinner. Very comfortable rooms with attention to detail. Guests can tell when the staff is happy in the job they are doing because they do it well with seemingly no effort. Sadly it was time to leave and we had a very early flight. Thanks to Maynor, we were able to get a cab quickly. We said our goodbyes and most certainly look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank cmac49

Dear cmac 49.
Thank you for the great review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and felt The Chamberlain was "the best of all worlds". I appreciate you acknowledging our team and the shout out to Maynor. I will share your feedback. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Travel a lot to the LA area and I finally found my home, only complaint is it took me as long as it did to find Chamberlain. First impression is cool, chic, so you'd think nice hotel but snobby LA hotel (there are a few snobby hotels in the area), not at all at Chamberlain!!! Stayed on property for a few days midweek for work, and everyone I came across was polite and courteous, of course, but more than that they were attentive and friendly. Tara is a gem in the restaurant, and Eric and Brad at the desk were great and quick with excellent dining recommendations and shopping suggestions (so many!). The room is stylish and spacious, the pool deck is amazing. Cool enough to host a pool party but intimate enough to sit on the deck and read quietly. The hotel is quiet and discreet, quite a feat when you consider it is located in the middle of where everything is. Beautiful product, comfortable beds, nice bathrooms, chic details, but what you get at Chamberlain is a staff that takes pride in their hotel and genuinely want you to enjoy the facility they put so much work into. Keep doing what you are doing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Chester R.
Thank you for the perfect review! I am so pleased you found a new home and had the opportunity to enjoy some of our amenities. The staff here are really nice, and focused on service and having a little fun at work. You stated it perfectly they take "pride in the hotel". The attention to each guest is what makes our hotel special, and I am delighted you were able to connect with Tara, Eric and Brad. I always love it when team members are recognized by name. Many thanks for your comments and patronage.

See you again soon. Not sure what room you were in however it sounds as if you liked the layout. Contact me personally for any future reservation and we will hold that same room type for you.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed everything about the hotel from the minute we arrived and were greeted and swiftly checked in by Eric at the Front Desk. We had a fabulous room with all of the amenities that you would expect from a property of this stature. The location is perfect for our visit, just out of the way in a quit little quaint neighborhood yet in close proximity to everything. All of the staff members that we came in contact with were friendly and professional; from housekeeping and valet to Tara and the rest of the staff in the bistro.

I would highly recommend this property. My only disappointment was that we could only stay for two days!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear mpickett,
Hello. Thank you very much for staying with us. I really appreciate you acknowledging Eric and Tara, two of our outstanding team members. We have a great caring staff however I am always so delighted when anyone receives a shout out. Thank you for the high recommendation, and on your next visit we too hope it will be longer.

We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a two night business trip to LA and knew I wanted to stay in West Hollywood. The Chamberlain offers a great location with the benefit of being just off the Sunset Strip, set a few blocks down in a quiet residential neighborhood. The rooms were large and clean, staff service was very friendly and the hotel's restaurant was quiet, classy and had great food. The rooftop pool was great. Parking had an underground entrance that had a mini lobby and elevator at the valet stand....very convenient and very safe late at night. Great value at this hotel....would absolutely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Larry S.
Thank you for that detailed and glowing review. It was great to hear that your stay was such a relaxing and happy one, although short. Your descriptions of the location, amenities and services of The Chamberlain will, I think, be of great help to anyone researching our property for the first time. So pleased you were able to also enjoy our Bistro.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Please contact me personally should you need any help with reservations.

Thank you so much for your business.