“Good stay”

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
nottingham
“Good stay”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed 4 nights, great location between Sunset Blvd and Santa Monica Blvd, both within very easy walking distance (although no-one appears to walk anywhere in LA!). Room was spacious and gorgeous, bathroom a little small and cramped.
We ate breakfast a couple of times in the hotel - excellent, but would also highly recommend, as it was to us by hotel staff, the WeHo Bistro just a short walk away - the most exquisite 'design your own' fresh juices.
On the whole the staff were very helpful, but we had a massive problem with wifi, which didn't work in our room, neither did our tv remote - despite advising this on several occasions it took a more direct approach to fix the remote at least - wifi never worked and for this reason I wouldn't be tempted to return to The Chamberlain as it is impossible to book trips without this connection.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Stacey 09.
I'm so happy to see that you had a good stay with us. It seems as if you enjoyed our central location. The guest services staff are pretty up to date on the great little spots, and I must admit I too love WE HO Bistro. I am also pleased you enjoyed our on property Bistro, hotel design and room size. I really must apologize for the WI FI. We did have a meltdown with the system last week. The good news is it is back up, and we are also doing a full WI FI upgrade throughout the hotel. Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I do hope you will stay with us again.Thank you for your business.

Please contact me personally for any future reservation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I highly recommend staying at the Chamberlain Hotel. I stayed for 5 nights and it was such a pleasant experience. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, especially Claudia. The hotel is located off of the main road, so it's very nice and quiet, yet located near several restaurants and shopping areas. The Bistro restaurant is very good as well! Definitely stay here if you have the chance!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear mjh5db,
Thank you for the nice review I am always delighted when one of our team members receives a personal shout out. I will share this with Claudia, one of our stars. I hope you had the opportunity to try the Chef's new dinner specials in The Bistro, they are awesome. We hope to see you again. We very much appreciate your feedback and your business.
LOS ANGELES
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had an amazing stay with exceptional service at the Chamberlain
in W Hollywood. They treated us right.. Love the sheets.
Lunch by the pool was relaxing. The gym was up to date & clean.
Thank you Mr Duponce for your restaurant reccomendations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear DRTOMPRC.

Thank you for the great review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, and that you liked the restaurant I recommended. As I am sure you saw it is nothing fancy however has great Italian food.

Thank you for your business.
new jersey
Reviewed October 14, 2013

off the road in a nice quiet area, 1 block from sunset blvd, great room, cool price with a top notch friendly staff. Bed you can fall asleep in a minute and go ahh

huge room, internet on the house, fitness room and more

i'm coming back and telling everyone to do the same

stay here you will love this place

Room Tip: 4th floor nice view
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Wow!!!Thank you rob m for the A++++review and the recommendation. We really appreciate your business and are very pleased you had an excellent experience at The Chamberlain. I will share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
sydney
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed at the Chamberlain for a family reunion. We had never been to LA before and there are thousands of hotels to choose from so, it felt a bit like a 'lucky dip'. I booked two rooms, a standard room and a one bedroom suite for 4 nights. Both rooms were very spacious, great beds and all necessary amenities. We all had a wonderful stay, not only because the rooms are very comfortable and spacious, but importantly because the staff at the front desk and the restaurant were incredibly accommodating, friendly and helpful. In my experience many hotel eateries can be very disappointing, however, all the meals at the restaurant were delicious, fresh and the service once again top notch. The hotel is in a quiet street which was a respite from the hustle and bustle that is LA. I would recommend this hotel without reservation. Great value for money without the need to compromise. Thank you for making us feel so welcome and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear orja.
It was a pleasure meeting and having you and your family stay with us. You are so right there are many choices and it is a great feeling to know that we met your expectations. I will share your comments with all of the team at the desk and in The Bistro. The Chef purchases only fresh local products and I know he will be pleased that you felt his restaurant was top notch. I really am thrilled that you enjoyed the location and felt The Chamberlain was a good value. It makes my day to read your review. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Please pass on my regards to your family.
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a nice hotel , close to everything! The rooms are big and clean and staff are friendly! I would definitely come back next time I go to LA! The breakfast is nice, a lot to choose from! Gym is small but there is everything you need :) the pool on the roof is amazing with a nice view!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
DearmariaL1984.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We receive many comments on our fitness center and how well equipped it is. It is always a pleasure to receive high ratings from such a senior TA Contributor. We do very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to LA.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2013

A absolutely fantastic hotel decorated in the most amazing art deco style. Rooms are huge and very comfortable with everything you could possibly need. Very good attention to detail and the roof-top pool is the icing on the cake. A real home from home and would most definitely visit again

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ross_Dav.
Thank you for the "Fabulous" review. I am so pleased you loved the hotel design, comfort and our pool deck. We receive many comments on how huge and well appointed our rooms are and I appreciate you pointing that out. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Safe travels.