“Amazing Stay, Nice & quiet, but awesome location”

Chamberlain West Hollywood
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Beverly Hills, California, United States
“Amazing Stay, Nice & quiet, but awesome location”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I must say from the valet gentleman, bell boy, the concierge (Brad A++++ super nice and helpful), to the cleaning lady, etc, etc. I am amazed how well this hotel is run. Excellent service from the beginning of our stay until the very end. I had some family in town and I put them up in the Chamberlain, I ended up staying with them as well and I couldn't believe how great the hospitality was.
They have an awesome fitness center that I used throughout my stay, which is open any time of the day/night. All the amenities you need to break a sweat. The restaurant was quite nice, I loved the decor and ambience simple and sweet. Christian our server was EXCELLENT !!!! Thanks for the great service!!! The pool is also a plus, you have a great view of LA and the surroundings, so beautiful!
My favorite part about the hotel was the rooms, I love the the contemporary decor, so posh and chic. The shower was quite lovely as well, too bad I was with family, would've loved to use that with someone, lol.
Overall, experience was an A+ I will most likely put my family here again, and maybe book a room for myself.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Zachnel. I give you an A+ on such a thorough review of the Chamberlain. First and foremost thank you for the kind words about our staff especially Brad, Cristian and other team members. I am just delighted with our team as they all strive to deliver the best possible guest experience. It really is wonderful to hear you and your family had such a great stay and were really able to enjoy so much of what our hotel has to offer. I agree we have great showers. Quite honestly your review put a huge smile on my face. On behalf of our team we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon or as you mentioned a getaway for yourself.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed at the Chamberlain in Aug 2012.we came back to Los Angeles and stayed on 2nd Sept till the 4 th Sept,again we had a great stay.we went on to Las Vegas and returned to the Chamberlain on the 13th Sept till the 16th Sept 2013 before heading home to Australia.All staff are very helpful and the valet guys excellent.We were upgraded on Our last visit which was a bonus.The rooms are a good size and is very close to rest,shopping.Great spot.We didn't eat at the Chamberlain this time as we wanted to do a lot of sightseeing.Great hotel We will stay here gain on our next trip

Room Tip: We have been on second,third and fourth floors,all were fine but hubbies did like the second floor
Dear Angela P.
First thank you for being a return guest. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us as much as last year. I hope you fun in Las Vegas.On your next visit please take the opportunity to enjoy the Chef's new nightly dinner specials, it is also peaceful to have breakfast on the pool deck and enjoy the view. Please let me know personally when you return and I will make sure to reserve a higher floor for you. We do sincerely appreciate your business.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My boyfriend & I seamlessly extended our stay here twice, thanks to the wonderful staff at the Chamberlian. They really made our stay here so very pleasant & we will look forward to coming back. There are just a few points that were the tiniest bit annoying - the air conditioners are so loud we couldn't sleep with them on, the pool area does not have nearly enough lounge chairs for the Fri - Sun crowd & we unfortunately had very loud & inconsiderate upstairs neighbors. However, on the last point - we were looked after wonderfully when we complained on 2 separate occasions, with security sent up to them on the first & they changed us to a wonderful quiet room on the second occasion which happened to be our last night. The GM was very pleasant at our check out & Jake, along with all of the staff were really very helpful & wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank rocheso
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear rocheso.
Thank you for the great recommendation. I remember very well when you were checking out. I am so thrilled you enjoyed the stay and that the team were able your requests. We are awaiting delivery of some additional pool furniture for the two new cabanas that were recently installed. I very much appreciate the acknowledgement of our staff and the shout out for Jake! I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful team of people to work with. Thank you so much for your patronage. Hope we will see you both again soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I actually don't want to write review for fear that this little gem will become over run. I have stayed at The Chamberlain 4 times and I plan to continue to come back. It is truly a beautifully appointed hotel in a great location, tucked away in a quiet residential area of West Hollywood. The rooms are spacious, spotless and large, with all the amenities you could possibly desire. The roof deck terrace/pool is a dream, small, but perfect and you get an amazing view of the city. Additionally, the parking garage is the most efficient. In most large hotels you can wait 20 minutes for your car to be pulled around, not at The Chamberlain, you call down and your car is there waiting. These are the perks of small boutique hotels. If you travel regularly, you will immediately notice the difference after one visit. I would give the entire review all 5s but I think customer service is an area that can always be improved upon. Do yourself a favor look no further, if you want a quiet, clean, modern hotel…The Chamberlain is it!

Room Tip: All the rooms are well designed, large and spacious. Great suites, but I would recommend anything a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Joe O,
Thank for the great review and being such a loyal guest. I can tell you we are going to work very hard to earn your five rating. We try to focus on the touches that make a difference and I appreciate you pointing them out. Please let me know personally when you return. I want to make sure if you have any special requests that we take care of them. Have a wonderful weekend. Regards.
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Very impressed with this hotel. Located in quiet residential Street and close to all West Hollywood attractions
Room was huge and well furnished
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in West Hollywood

• Stayed August 2013
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear AliD78.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your huge room and our location. I hope on your next visit you have the opportunity to try our Chef's new dinner specials in our Bistro Restaurant. Thank you for your patronage.

John Douponce
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Checked in here and got put on the ground floor room (didnt even know they had those) so had to complain to get moved.. If it wasnt for that, the score would be even lower

Big rooms so that helps. Just not a place I would ever revisit

• Stayed September 2013
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Dia1383.
Thank you for your business and taking the time to review us. I am so pleased the staffed handled your move request. We do appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Even though we're locals, we like hotels just to get away, use the pool, etc.. Got a great rate here through Hotel Tonight. Rooms were clean, spacious and well-designed. Beds were comfortable. Pool is small but clean with nice views of the city. Hotel is very quiet and tucked away in a great West Hollywood neighborhood. Still walking distance from lots of shopping and restaurants should you be so inclined. Super relaxing and chill. Would stay again in a second.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Jerodg.
Thank you for the nice review. It is always nice to get away from home and just relax, and it sounds as if you were able to do so at the Chamberlain. Please visit again soon. I want to thank you very much for your patronage. I also like Greenblatt's, great Deli.