We stayed at the Chamberlain for a few days this past week and thought it was great. It is in fantastic neighbourhood - a block from Santa Monica Bl or you can wander up to Sunset Bl. Super close to The Roxy and Viper Room. Our room had a nice sitting area with its own TV. We faced Westmount and it was still really quiet at night - we never heard any noise. I liked that it was in a residential area and got to people watch everyday life. The staff was all very friendly and helpful - printing us maps when we needed and offering traffic advice! If I'm going to nitpic, the drawbacks would be: $35 daily valet parking. It's probably standard for the area, but you have to factor that it with your room costs. The valets are awesome and it was nice to not have to worry about the parking, but definitely an added expense. No closet space outside the bathroom. (at least in our room). Bedroom and bathroom are dark - needs better lighting - especially in bathroom. And finally, my #1 complaint would be that in this day and age of technology, Wifi should be standard in every room and free. Being from Canada, and without a roaming data plan, we had to head down to the Starbucks on Santa Monica to check on email etc. The upside was that we met a lot of great people there. As well, Trader Joe's is just down the street.
So, all in all, its a great boutique hotel. I will definitely stay there again next time I go - we plan to make it an annual event. Looking forward to going back soon! Thanks Chamberlain :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. A daily Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel