“AWESOME HOME with AMAZING HOST”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Night pool side
Night pool photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“AWESOME HOME with AMAZING HOST”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very nice home , everything was made easy by the host Avi. One of the best experiences I've ever had traveling to LA. The home has literally everything you could ever want to relax and enjoy a vacation.

A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago's North Shore, Illinois
“Amazing Hollywood Hills rental”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a fantastic stay at Avi's home last week. Avi was waiting for us at the house when we arrived and we quickly discovered that everything was exactly as described and how it looked in the pictures. The home is incredibly comfortable and inviting and there is very little I would change if it was my home. While we did not have time to use the pool or hot tub (Avi gave me an app to control the temp) we did spend time in the beautiful backyard and I very much miss sitting in the morning sun and drinking my coffee. Avi gave me his mobile number in case we needed anything and checked in with me a couple of times to see if there was anything we needed. We will absolutely look in to renting the home again the next time we are in the area.

Your age range 50-64
kcoulolia...
Chicago, Illinois
“Out of the pages of a magazine - picturesque perfect home!”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Awesome location! Avi was wonderful... he gave us a tour and lay of the land. Very responsive to questions we had! The kitchen was a chef's dream & the backyard was a sanctuary! An unforgettable experience! Will be dreaming about this home. Can't wait to return! Thanks for sharing your home with us!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing