TripAdvisor
West Hollywood
Post
Inbox
Search

“The very best. Excellent in all respects”

Amarone Kitchen & Wine
Reserve a Table
Wed, 10/23
8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: San Vicente Blvd
Description: An intimate and cozy setting. We feature wines from all 20 regions of Italy .Our kitchen prepares all our sauces , breads , pastas and desserts in house daily .A Chef's tasting is always available upon requests.A treat not to be missed .Buon Appetito !
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed one of the very best meals that we have ever had in USA and definitely the best meal that we have ever had in California. Superbly cooked fresh pasta and organic vegetables combined with superbly cooked meat. Menu is limited so they can concentrate on doing a limited number of dishes very well. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (134)

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Our group was planning a couples trip to L.A. months ago and my favorite part of a trip begins with pouring over reviews from . Discovering restaurants and what makes them special, thanks to you who have preceded me. The reviews mentioned about Amarone could not be more “on the mark”. Sandro’s love of food and wine combined with his non pretentious but amazing personality and knowledge of food and wine are something that all restaurants would love to embody. Sharing that love of ingredients to patrons makes this man know without question his purpose in life.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

The best food we have had so far and we are two weeks in to our trip around America. The food was very fresh, served promptly and politely. The wine was great, I couldn’t fault anything. The prosciutto and burrata starter was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Tonysmells
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I are staying nearby. I went to TripAdvisor and found Amarone. And what a find it is. Folks if you are in the area, you must stop here. The staff is unbelievably knowable and warm. Even the owner, Sandro, who was not even suppose to be there tonight, came in and was extremely warm and hospitable.
This small, warm place does it well. Sandro makes everything on site. I love small Italian restaurants. This is it. Please try it. Ask about the specials but the menu is loaded.
We were lucky to find it.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank JR4IU
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We were heading to a gig in the Viper but wanted a meal first. Found this place.

Warm welcome and nice setup.

The only (minor) negative is the specials sounded great but no board with them and the lady didn’t really explain them. I am sure she would have if asked but perhaps a card with them would be better.

The starters were perfect. Not too much, just right in the portion for quality food.

I had the bolognese. Pasta is homemade and prepared to perfection. So much flavour from start to end of the food.

Coffee to finish.