“The motel was very convenient to ballparks where we...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Of West Covina

Days Inn Of West Covina
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in West Covina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel there is, everyone is polite and it's a very nice place to stay in. Great breakfast in the morning and I enjoyed my vacations here with my family and we all enjoyed swimming in the pool in the day it's fun and plus the rooms are fresh and very comfortable to stay in and hopefully I'll be here next time for sure can't wait!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Daysinnwcoivna, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Of West Covina, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
Thank you for such kind words about our property. We strive to keep our guest satisfied. Hopefully we see you soon.
Stromsund, Sweden
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Well this must be among the worst hotel I´ve ever stayed at. We had made a reservation through Hotels.com and when we, my husband, 4 year old daughter and our 17 year old daughter, arrived. The manager/owner couldn´t find our reservation so we had to sit down and wait for about 20 min before he found the reservation. When he finally did he started to tell me that we had made a reservation for 3 adults and 2 kids. No I said. 2 adults and 2 kids. But he said that he only had seen 3 adults. My 17 year looks older than she is. We told him that she was 17 but he didn't believe us. He wanted us to pay extra. He got very rude and told us that we were liars. I told him to cancel our reservation and refund our money. We told him that he had a very strange way to talk to customers and that this would give him bad reviews. He answered: I don't care because you're not local. This hotel is really not worth staying at. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Super 8 Azusa
Super 8 Azusa
#1 of 4 in Azusa
3.5 of 5 stars 81 reviews

Been to Days Inn Of West Covina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Of West Covina

Property: Days Inn Of West Covina
Address: 2804 E Garvey Avenue, West Covina, CA 91791 (Formerly Indigo Courtyard Inn West Covina)
Location: United States > California > West Covina
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in West Covina
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Of West Covina 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Of West Covina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard West Covina