“Good value for the price & location.”

Days Inn Of West Covina
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in West Covina
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Beds were large & comfortable. Room was clean & tidy. Great location! Several large malls within the mile and tons of restaurants nearby.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnwcoivna, Manager at Days Inn Of West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I foolishly booked a stay at this place based on these glowing reviews on this site....WHAT A MISTAKE!! First off there are some shady charachters at this hotel including the staff. There is a cheaper, even more shady motel directly next door that has a view of the parking lot. As I was checking in the West Covina police were on the property responding to a burglary in one of the guests room. This should have been my first clue that this place is no good. I stayed here for a total of 3 days. The rooms were not that clean. All the chairs and carpets had stains on them. On my last day I pulled up the sheets and there was a huge blood stain on the matress. Hmmm....Anyway on my last day at the hotel, I had my room burglarized and my laptop was stolen out of my room. There are no safes in the room to lock up your belongings. There were no signs of forced entry in the room, meaning someone used a key to access my room as I am 100% positive that I did not leave my door open. This was an inside job. When I left the maid was next door cleaning a room. When I got back she was still there and I asked her if she saw anyone go into my room or if she herself went in there. Of course she lied and said no, but again there were no signs of forced entry so unless my laptop grew hands and legs while I was gone, someone had to have had a key AND been watching me. Hmmm...I immediatley called the front desk and there response was very sketchy. No one came to my room to check things out or offer to investigate. Not even an apology from the hotel. I would not recommend anyone stay at his hotel if safety is an important issue. 2 burglaries in 3 days?! And would you believe the thief had the nerve to come back a second time and try to break in while I was in the room???? Too bad they ran off before I could catch them. Like I said this is an inside job. The hotel did not even notify the other guests of the burglaries. Hmmm I wonder why?? Stay here at your own risk. If you are a low life person who doesnt own anythign of value then you should have no problems staying here. But if you care about your safety and belongings, stay at the Embassy Suites a few exits away..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Marissa F
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rooms are AMAZING!! They were so spacious, clean, and huge. The staff was very polite and helpful, treated us like family.  The complimentary breakfast was great. There are many restaurants nearby. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rachael S
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Room was clean and spacious. Only problem was the clogged drain pipe but was resolved within 5 minutes. Price for the room was a good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry

Been to Days Inn Of West Covina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Of West Covina

Address: 2804 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791-2115 (Formerly Indigo Courtyard Inn West Covina)
Location: United States > California > West Covina
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in West Covina
Price Range: $104 - $145 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Of West Covina 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Of West Covina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard West Covina