“Days Inn stay.”

Days Inn Of West Covina
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in West Covina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
atlanta
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I foolishly booked a stay at this place based on these glowing reviews on this site....WHAT A MISTAKE!! First off there are some shady charachters at this hotel including the staff. There is a cheaper, even more shady motel directly next door that has a view of the parking lot. As I was checking in the West Covina police were on the property responding to a burglary in one of the guests room. This should have been my first clue that this place is no good. I stayed here for a total of 3 days. The rooms were not that clean. All the chairs and carpets had stains on them. On my last day I pulled up the sheets and there was a huge blood stain on the matress. Hmmm....Anyway on my last day at the hotel, I had my room burglarized and my laptop was stolen out of my room. There are no safes in the room to lock up your belongings. There were no signs of forced entry in the room, meaning someone used a key to access my room as I am 100% positive that I did not leave my door open. This was an inside job. When I left the maid was next door cleaning a room. When I got back she was still there and I asked her if she saw anyone go into my room or if she herself went in there. Of course she lied and said no, but again there were no signs of forced entry so unless my laptop grew hands and legs while I was gone, someone had to have had a key AND been watching me. Hmmm...I immediatley called the front desk and there response was very sketchy. No one came to my room to check things out or offer to investigate. Not even an apology from the hotel. I would not recommend anyone stay at his hotel if safety is an important issue. 2 burglaries in 3 days?! And would you believe the thief had the nerve to come back a second time and try to break in while I was in the room???? Too bad they ran off before I could catch them. Like I said this is an inside job. The hotel did not even notify the other guests of the burglaries. Hmmm I wonder why?? Stay here at your own risk. If you are a low life person who doesnt own anythign of value then you should have no problems staying here. But if you care about your safety and belongings, stay at the Embassy Suites a few exits away..

2 Thank Marissa F
Long Beach, California
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rooms are AMAZING!! They were so spacious, clean, and huge. The staff was very polite and helpful, treated us like family.  The complimentary breakfast was great. There are many restaurants nearby. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rachael S
Lancaster
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Room was clean and spacious. Only problem was the clogged drain pipe but was resolved within 5 minutes. Price for the room was a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GOLD CANYON
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We asked for a quiet non-smoking room. The room was on freeway side and very noisy. The worst part we felt like we and our vehicle was unsafe because of the other people staying there. was told there would be a continental breakfast and there was none.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This hotel is newly remodeled and offers the best service and amenities at a great value! The room we stayed in was so nice, it reminded both me and my boyfriend of an apartment-style room. It was spacious, easy to get to off the interstate and in a great area. (In & Out right down the road!!)
The management team at this Days Inn does a stellar job of keeping everything going smoothly and are more than happy to help in any way. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would DEFINITELY come back to stay here! I highly recommend to anyone looking for an enjoyable experience in LA.

Room Tip: The King Size beds are amazing, and adds to the spaciousness of the room.