“Great hotel for under 90.00 a night”

Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in West Covina
Reviewed January 11, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 8, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This hotel is nice and the people there are very professional. The rooms are clean, breakfast is good. Very nice hotel , I definitely recommend anyone there. It is very quiet and the Internet is very good. Easy and secure connection to the wireless .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stay here qute often its great, Nice friendly staff, nice comfortable clean rooms, free wifi , good pool , great value place to stay. Yes its not 5 star resort but what do you expect for under 100.00 a nite?

Room Tip: during the summer months ask for a pool side room they get less sun and stay cooler. They not to ge...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at this hotel recently. It is currently being remodeled, it definitely is time for one. Our room was okay, just very dated. I don't agree that this is a 3 star hotel. I would consider it more 2 1/2 stars. Perhaps once the remodel is finished it could be considered 3 stars. We really didn't have any problems during the stay. The remodeling was going on while we were sleeping, the construction crews were very quiet and they were working in the hallway right outside our room, I didn't even realize they had been out there until we left for the day. The property is older, but decent for a quick overnighter.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the back of the property away from Interstate 10 which is very busy and noisy...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I felt very safe and comfortable here. The room was spacious and comfy. Only one thing missing and that was an in room refrigerator. A/C worked GREAT...FROZE myself out on the first night!!
When I checked in Martin let me know that if I didn't like my room location to call him right away and he would get me into another room. I had no problems. Anyone at the desk I spoke to, was very nice and helpful.
The breakfast in the mornings was good, although the breakfast room was crowded the first day and there was no where to sit. A few of the kids running around and an older guy i found to be a bit rude, but that was not the hotels fault.
The pool area is kept very clean. Only fault there is it seems like a maze to get in there. We came up to a gate where I key did not work to get into the pool area.
Housekeeping was wonderful and kept my room nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable! I will def keep this place in mind!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was one of the closest hotels available to the place we were visiting (El Monte) for a wedding. I booked the night before, very last minute. Great location, right off the freeway, easy to get to, after driving through Baldwin Park on the I-10 and thinking 'Oh my, where in the world am I staying', I was very relieved to see what a nice area this is. Several shopping places nearby, also different choices for fast food nearby. Parking gets packed, but several spaces available in the underground parking garage. Lobby is nice and clean, the young man who checked us in and out was very pleasant and made me feel at ease. The only thing that was not to my great liking was the hallway carpet appears old and dirty (as in stained). The rooms were great, my parents had nothing but praise for the place, and my kids also approved. Breakfast was good, I travel with the extended family at times, so families in the breakfast room don't bother me, neither do ppl in pi's, as long as you're dressed decently, nothing wrong with being a little lazy in the morning =). The price was comparable to other places nearby, will definitely keep this place in mind for future stays when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: the odd numbered rooms looked out to the pool, the kids were amused but I would've rather had a...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus West Covina Inn? Share your experiences!