“Gluten Free Champions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

BJ's really takes Gluten Free seriously. As a GF newbie I really appreciate their commitment to providing an evening out to families that need to take care of gluten sensitive members. Thank you.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Ate twice at B J's. Great deep dish pizza and really good beer selections made by B J's.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Very crowded although good service and good food. Would suggest eating early especially if weekend as this is a very popular place.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

So, it started off with a nice view of the waiter's station on a row of "stack 'em like cordwood" type tables. This place caters to young people and they lined us older ones up in this row. My steak salad was tasty, but the steak was the toughest one I've ever had anywhere. I work in noisy factories so I frequently wear earplugs due to OSHA requirements. I'm very surprised that OSHA doesn't shut this place down or at least make the employees wear ear protection. The noise surely exceeded the safe level. The waitress was nice. If you must go, wait for a booth, don't eat the steak, an bring your earplugs.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

BJ's has an extensive menu with several choices. The five of us in our party ordered very different things and were pleasantly surprised that all five meals were very good. The service was decent and the restaurant was clean. Prices can be a bit over what I would expect to pay but not terribly so. Portions are more than adequate. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit to the area.