“Great Veggie place in the area”

One World Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 255 Restaurants in West Covina
Cuisines: Asian, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Los Angeles, California
“Great Veggie place in the area”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good selection of food and all vegetarian , so if you crave a burger and you are a vegetarian , engulf in it !
The place is really clean , has a café environment , very chill and comfortable !

3 Thank tabaja

Marina del Rey, California
“One FINE World”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Love this restaurant. The food, the wait staff, the creativity, and the flavors. It's quiet, tasty, healthful, and friendly here. You can get a good lunch for six bucks. The food is flavorful and fresh. They do the right things in the right way for the right reasons.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank D S
Grapevine
“Vegan or not you will enjoy the Flavors”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice little spot out of the way. Ordered five meals to get a good sampling of the Flavors and they were all good curry, skewers, burger, spring rolls and some thing else. But the cake topped it all off.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank JCSfoodguy
West Covina, CA
“Shame on you, naughty veggies.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My mom wanted soup, really delicious soup and around here that means One World. I was thinking " arrrr! I don't want rabbit food" but actually saying " oh sure mom that sounds great".
Oh my gosh. I ate a hearty, savory and cruelty free meatball dish that has been permanently added to my cravings list.
I guess we ate at some "lunch special" price and that meant they don't refill ice tea so that is the only drop in ratings (because I felt like a stupid outsider when the waiter had to brief us on this obviously expensive practice suspended for lunch service.)
There was plenty to eat, but they brought a bowl of peanuts anyway. I left feeling a little bit "special" like a vegan church lady but also guilty. I took advantage of some confused vegetable, so desperate for love that it became chick-un. It's shame has become my own.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“One World was amazing-Great Vegetarian Experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I are vegetarians vegan I would say. We are always woried about eating out when we are away from home. We travel to Pomona for classic car events on a regular basis. We usually bring food cooked at home to cover us while away. That is until now. We did some research and found One World. Everything we had was excellent and vegan friendly. Prices were great. Atmosphere was relaxed and the establishment was clean. We definitely will be back next time and encourage everyone out there wanting to eat healthy meat alternatives to do the same. Thanks One World