“Shame on you, naughty veggies.”

One World Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #46 of 259 Restaurants in West Covina
Cuisines: Asian, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My mom wanted soup, really delicious soup and around here that means One World. I was thinking " arrrr! I don't want rabbit food" but actually saying " oh sure mom that sounds great".
Oh my gosh. I ate a hearty, savory and cruelty free meatball dish that has been permanently added to my cravings list.
I guess we ate at some "lunch special" price and that meant they don't refill ice tea so that is the only drop in ratings (because I felt like a stupid outsider when the waiter had to brief us on this obviously expensive practice suspended for lunch service.)
There was plenty to eat, but they brought a bowl of peanuts anyway. I left feeling a little bit "special" like a vegan church lady but also guilty. I took advantage of some confused vegetable, so desperate for love that it became chick-un. It's shame has become my own.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I are vegetarians vegan I would say. We are always woried about eating out when we are away from home. We travel to Pomona for classic car events on a regular basis. We usually bring food cooked at home to cover us while away. That is until now. We did some research and found One World. Everything we had was excellent and vegan friendly. Prices were great. Atmosphere was relaxed and the establishment was clean. We definitely will be back next time and encourage everyone out there wanting to eat healthy meat alternatives to do the same. Thanks One World

Reviewed August 18, 2012

A good friend of mine recommended this restaurant so my husband and I decided to try it. We are both "meat eaters", but are always looking for and willing to try a different place to eat especially if it's local. One World Vegetarian is a vegan restaurant. It is located in a strip mall near the West Covina Mall and within walking distance of the Edwards Theatre with a Cold Stone Creamery located near the theatre. (Hint: dinner, movie and dessert.) The front of the restaurant is screened by potted trees to block the view of the West Covina mall's parking structure. There are also a couple of waterfalls -- one inside and one outside. The inside decor has bamboo, some oriental statues and reminds me a bit of Thai. There are two sides to this restaurant. One side had a dessert counter with "healthly-type drinks" for sale. There were even soy protein products for sale. We ordered the chow mein and the flavors were tasty. Then we tried a soy dish which was fried and a little sweet, but it went well with the chow mein. For both of us the two dishes were enough -- though I could have ordered another appetizer. (I tend to have a larger appetite than my husband.) My husband even had a Thai Iced Tea. Nowadays, going out to eat is usually a high packed calorie event leaving me feeling very full and taking about four days to work it off. Going out and eating a vegetarian meal is probably "healthier" than my usual choices. Service was good. The waitress came to fill my water glass four times during the course of our meal. The tab came to $20 without tip. We felt prices were reasonable and in the future we'd go back again and even take guests when the opportunity arose.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Super delicious
Seriously go eat at this restaurant, it's fabulous and really healthy
Weather you're vegan, vegetarian or a meat eater just eat it, trust me

1  Thank Yzabelle A
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I had the serundipity for lunch. It came with four broccoli flowerets and surgery fried tofu dumplings. Ok but I was hoping for something healthier.