“Reliably Typical Subway Fare in the Shadow of Mount Shasta”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Weed
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This Subway restaurant has the sandwiches and other offerings of the Subway chain. The quality is as good as any other Subway my wife and I have visited. You can expect to pay just slightly more than mainstream locations, maybe $1 more for a foot-long sandwich, but you won't be disappointed by the quality and choices for inclusions in your sandwich. They have it all and the staff were friendly and professional while putting together our order.
They were unable to add our purchase to the credits on my Subway appreciation card. They told me that I could do that on their Web site, but when I got home and tried to enter our purchases, the Web site denied the entry from our receipt. I don't know why.
Even so, we were happy to have our lunch at a place where we knew what to expect.

There are newer reviews for Subway

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!