“OMG-the pulled pork sandwich is terrific!”
Review of Silva's Restaurant - CLOSED

Silva's Restaurant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 30, 2013

When returning from Oregon, I stopped in Weed for gas and spotted Silva's. since it was almost lunch time, I decided to eat. The waitress recommended the pulled pork sandwich. She said it was a customer favorite. Oh my, it was so good! I am glad I stopped and will do so again. I need to explore the rest of the menu.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I live in Sacramento and go to Oregon a couple times a year for various reasons. I always try to time my departure so I can stop for lunch in Weed and eat bbq at Silva's. I first ate their food when they were operating out of a closed-down gas station and now appreciate being able to sit down in a booth. It still isn't much to look at and the décor is unappealing, but the food is almost as good as the smell from the cooker that sits just outside the front door. I particularly like the pulled pork sandwich. Be warned, however, that you should ask for extra sauce. They tend to use too little of the good stuff.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Pulled over for gas in the town of Weed and saw a sign advertising breakfast at Silva's BBQ. I love corned beef hash so when I saw they made their own, I had to try it. Great stuff! Their bacon and sausage was also excellent. Next time through I'll have to try the BBQ, since they do such a great job with their breakfast meats. The pies looked great too, although we didn't try any.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

hey up in the mountains and you find a gem. great bbque. cant go wrong with any of the entries though they aren't good for you if you are on a diet. we tried multiple items over a month up and down i5.

1  Thank l1jjc0x
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the many small cafes hidden off the beaten path but a definite place you want to try if you love real BBQ. The portions are big something I look for. And the food tastes great. The waitress was a regular sweetheart the other thing I look for. The place is clean not flamboyant or flashy but nice laid back.

1  Thank GibandJenniferGraham